red river lock#5

Discussion in 'LOCAL LOUISIANA TALK' started by baldy804, Mar 6, 2008.

1. baldy804

baldy804 New Member

State:
    wyoming
    hello all im looking for anyone with some info on how to get to the lock# 5 at shervsport im gonna be down there in june and need directions and possibly anyplace i can get some shad? either buying it or catching it i have a small castnet but am not familair with using it but willing to try:big_smile: anyone wanting to go ill be glad to hookup with u in june thanks in advance 4 any info aquired

2. Smijen

Smijen New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Darrell. If you are gonna bank fish you will go south out of the Bossier city side. There are some great fish down there. Get with us and I am sure we can get you going in the right direction when the time comes. My husband and I were down there this weekend and I cought my first op. You need to say hi on the red river rednecks page and you will be flooded with info I am sure.

3. baldy804

baldy804 New Member

State:
    wyoming
    alright jennifer thanks for the info

4. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Welcome to the BOC Darrell,if you would like you can give me a call when you get down here and I'll try to help you out.Buddy cell# 318-453-6096 :big_smile:

5. Buddrice

Buddrice New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Are you fishing from a boat or from the bank?

6. baldy804

baldy804 New Member

State:
    wyoming
    fishing from the bank buddy father inlaw has a boat but not gonna persue that as hes not a catman he like his brim might be like pulling teeth to get him on the river lol would make him really happy use his brim for my kitties:eek:oooh: should be down there the last week in may and will be there atleast 1 week maybe 2 if i can get the wife to agree i took ure # down and will give u a hollar

7. ar_confederate

ar_confederate New Member

State:
    Minden, Lo
    Welcome to the site. When you get down here, give any of us a shout and we'll get you out on the river if you want. Should be prime time for catching blues on jugs. My name is Emmett and my phone is 318-377-3812.