Red Matzuo Sickle hooks in 7/0 in stock now.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Sep 10, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    We have the Red 7/0 Sickle hooks in stock again. And we got them at a price where we can save you a little $$.
    For the ones that have been asking when we would get them in again. There in stock and on the Website.
    http://wildwolfproducts.com/hooksred.html
    Pete

2. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    I'm sold on the sickle hooks. 2 weeks ago they actually paid for themselves. Was fishing a channel tourney and the bite was one that the circles I normally use wasn't quite getting it done with the way the bite was. Was one of those bites that night when they just wasn't taking the live bait and running with it. I switched over to the 7/0 sickles I got off of Pete earlier in the year and that made the difference in the hookup ratio. Long story short, ended up taking second place in the tourney. Normally before I got the sickles off pete my hook selection was either circles or kahles. Having that sickle hook in my arsenal with that option to let them hook themselves or set the hook myself on a given bite made the difference from a so-so night to a good night. Ending up with 21 cats for the night using both techniques, according to how each fish was biting. So yeah, I'm thinking somebody would be hardpressed to find a more versatile hook then these sickles.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Mike Thanks Buddy I left this one along thinking it may get more post. But your like others, they find out how great the Sickle hooks work. These are great (As you posted before True Double Action hooks) hooks. These give you the choice of hammering that hook home. Or allowing the fish to get its self hooked up.:eek:oooh: Because when they put just enough pressure there Hooked.:wink: These hooks will stick your fingers and you do not feel them go in. Until its 2 late. Just as it is with fish.
    If you have not given these hooks a try, your missing that feel of one of the best hooks made sinking in and getting that rush that comes from hooking up more fish than all other hooks.:cool2:
    Pete

4. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    Pete, Cha-ching!!! 7/0's sickle hooks come through again! Took another 2nd place today. Beautiful hook for the channels.They made the grade again. I fished them from the start this time and along with those sinker slides I got off ya a while back That was a part of the total package. The sinker slides played a bigger part this time too, as I was adjusting the weights some to better handle the baits. We didn't get first, but I'm well pleased with everything i've gotten off ya, no doubt about it. I'm just more versatile and easily adaptable to the conditions.

Thanks Pete for quality tackle. Those katbobbers I got off ya a while back will be coming into play shortly as I like to fish a suspended drift more in the fall and winter month's. i was even tinkering around with them today a little. Think I'm really going to be liking them, also. you have my complete confidence knowing I'm going to be able to incorporate these items your offering.

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Bout dam time! LOL! You'll be hearin from me. :wink:

6. Pip

Pip New Member

State:
    pa
    God I hope it's good George, Your one of the reasons I decided to try these Sickle hooks after hearing you talk good about them in the past. I'm sold. thanks for the great tip. Well worth the time to experiment and get confidence in them. I for one value your words of wisdom.:wink:

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Are you ready for that order of 500000000000000000 hooks yet?
    Hows that new boat working out for you buddy?
    Pete