Recruiting Contest

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by River Outlaw, Mar 11, 2008.

1. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    Well, its in the judges hands now. Mandingo & I blew everyone out of the water on this one. I dont know which one of will end up w/ it but Kansas, Topeka at that, will get the win !! Good job bro it was a tough battle.:big_smile:

2. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    JJ -- Forgot to tell ya'. That contest starts next week!

3. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    yeah for sure.thor made it seem easy to get as many recruits as he needed.as soon as i got 1 he would get 2.he definitly made me work harder than i had originally planned.:smile2:i think we would both be some damn good salesmen,cuz we worked our butts off selling the BOC.its hard friggin work convincing 32 people how it would benefit them by joining any site.between the 2 of us,WE RECRUITED 65 NEW MEMBERS TO THE BOC!:crazy:JJ,you can bet yer ass i will have some cold ones on hand saturday.thanks again for makin it intresting

4. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    well, that aint no problem. i'll grab the laptop & wireless card and head to the hills where all the other kinfolk is. they can take a break from the still and sign up !!:wink:

5. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    the scale comes to topeka so whoever gets it may get an early morn call for its use !! :smile2:

6. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I still think your showing off, just because you got family that can read and write. Thanx to both of you for bringing new blood to the brotherhood!!

7. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    whoooooooooh now, wait a dagum minute here !! i didnt say nothin bout them hillbillys readin or writin !! :smile2:

8. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    J take ur arse to bed we spose to go fishin in the mornin!!!! lol GO TOPEKA GO!! lol :smile2:

9. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    me go to bed ?? yer up too !! did ya get my text from HOURS ago ?? we may have to go to milford tomorrow so we can get some shad. jim says there is still some up that way.

10. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    10-4 lil buddy lmao Thats cool and yes i did get ur text but I forgot to reply.......them danged ol blondes i tell ya!!!:smile2::wink:

11. stump jumper

stump jumper New Member

State:
    illinois
    IF HE FORGETS HOLLAR IL HEAD THAT WAY.........LOL
    :big_smile:

12. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    LOL ok how long will it take u to get here?? J YOU GOT SOME SPLAIN'IN TO DO!! lol:wink::smile2:

13. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i aint got no idea what y'all talkin bout i tell ya:confused2:

14. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Are you sure you arent blonde also??? I thought you had RED hair but I guess looks are not always right.......:eek:oooh::smile2:

15. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    ok..................................

16. Rdnckwmn1983

Rdnckwmn1983 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    :smile2::smile2::smile2: You are so lost arent you??? Its ok I will Splain it later when I can use my hands to show you what we were talkin bout!!!:wink:

17. mandingo

mandingo Member

State:
    kansas
    J,why you gonna drive to milford when there are plenty at clinton?and perry

18. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i got me a medal now !! thats what i really wanted anyway. my keychain scale handles the size of fish i catch just fine:0a31: now im goin for my next medal, the " longest time spent on BOC without loggin off with posts every 5 min. medal " im goin out to stock up on mt dew, redbull, nodoz, little debbie cakes and whatever else i can find. im callin guiness book of world records too !!

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats to both of you guys for a great job recruiting. Keep up the good work. Every one benefits from your work. BOC is a great family. Look forward to reading each of your post, and to meeting you one day.

20. rspd507

rspd507 New Member

State:
    Rising Sun,IN
    Congrats guys, you two sure kicked butt. In my opinion, you both deserve to win the prize but unfortuneately, Im sure it dont work that way. Reps coming to ya both for your hard work. rspd507