Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, its in the judges hands now. Mandingo & I blew everyone out of the water on this one. I dont know which one of will end up w/ it but Kansas, Topeka at that, will get the win !! Good job bro it was a tough battle.:big_smile:

·
Registered
802 Posts
yeah for sure.thor made it seem easy to get as many recruits as he needed.as soon as i got 1 he would get 2.he definitly made me work harder than i had originally planned.:smile2:i think we would both be some damn good salesmen,cuz we worked our butts off selling the BOC.its hard friggin work convincing 32 people how it would benefit them by joining any site.between the 2 of us,WE RECRUITED 65 NEW MEMBERS TO THE BOC!:crazy:JJ,you can bet yer ass i will have some cold ones on hand saturday.thanks again for makin it intresting

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah for sure.thor made it seem easy to get as many recruits as he needed.as soon as i got 1 he would get 2.he definitly made me work harder than i had originally planned.:smile2:i think we would both be some damn good salesmen,cuz we worked our butts off selling the BOC.its hard friggin work convincing 32 people how it would benefit them by joining any site.between the 2 of us,WE RECRUITED 65 NEW MEMBERS TO THE BOC!:crazy:JJ,you can bet yer ass i will have some cold ones on hand saturday.thanks again for makin it intresting
the scale comes to topeka so whoever gets it may get an early morn call for its use !! :smile2:

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
me go to bed ?? yer up too !! did ya get my text from HOURS ago ?? we may have to go to milford tomorrow so we can get some shad. jim says there is still some up that way.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i got me a medal now !! thats what i really wanted anyway. my keychain scale handles the size of fish i catch just fine:0a31: now im goin for my next medal, the " longest time spent on BOC without loggin off with posts every 5 min. medal " im goin out to stock up on mt dew, redbull, nodoz, little debbie cakes and whatever else i can find. im callin guiness book of world records too !!

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Congrats to both of you guys for a great job recruiting. Keep up the good work. Every one benefits from your work. BOC is a great family. Look forward to reading each of your post, and to meeting you one day.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Congrats guys, you two sure kicked butt. In my opinion, you both deserve to win the prize but unfortuneately, Im sure it dont work that way. Reps coming to ya both for your hard work. rspd507

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.