Recover stolen gear

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by smhmc6, Jan 12, 2010.

1. smhmc6

smhmc6 Member

State:
    Kansas
    Can't remember how many of us are from the Wichita area, but I know there's at least a handful. I don't think I've read about anyone getting gear stolen from around here lately, but just thought I'd spread the word in case someone knows someone else who's missing stuff. Looks like the police are tying to track down the owners of all this hunting, fishing, and camping gear.

http://www.kansas.com/196/story/1132555.html?storylink=omni_popular

2. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i remember someone posting a while back about stuff getting jacked maybe guss i cant remember ill look

3. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I think it may have been Bluejay. I'm not sure though.

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
  5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    it was Bluejay

6. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    i thought blue jay was in independence mo too many bros to keep track of lol man theise crimes against boc must stop "angry"

7. smhmc6

smhmc6 Member

State:
    Kansas
    Who knows if it was either of their gear, but it might be worth taking a look. From the looks of the video on that site there was a lot of stuff, had to be from a whole lot of different owners.

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i thought blue jay was in independence mo
    i think you are right i know its MO. but thout he should take a look i sent him the link to this thread love to see him get his stuff back we are going to try and build his sinkers back up sat i hate a thef

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  9. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I couldn't find the post. It was driving me crazy trying to make sure it was bluejay. Thanks for the answer I wouldn't have stopped looking until I found out who it was.

10. ks catman

ks catman New Member

State:
    kansas
    Man thers are some true pecies of sh!!s out there a man works to have nice things and some lazy lolife has to still it :Mad:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks everyone. I will try and get ahold of someone today and check this out. I do no someone else on here also got ripped off about the same time but I do not remember who it was. They had made their own post stating so. Again thanks to all!!

12. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    i had stuff stolen year before last along with another guy i met in town. i just wrote it off as a lesson learned. world aint the same as when i was a kid and its sad.