Recognition of Jim Helring

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TDawgNOk, Jul 12, 2006.

1. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I would like to take a moment to Lift up Jim Helring to the members of the BOC.

Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to send out notes, and rep points to other members. Your words of encouragment can mean a lot. You my brother, on on my list. My list of brothers that I want to meet. I have never seen you make a post in haste or with cross words in them.

Thank you for all that YOU do, for the BOC!!!

Attached Files:

• Jim.JPG
      Jim.JPG
      File size:
      6.5 KB
      Views:
  2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I'm hesitant to get into this, because a number of people on the BOC have been a lot of help to me, and I would like to put them all on a pedestal. But since we're talking about Jim, I will say that he has been a special help to me, personally, from invites on guided trips, to sharing information and equipment with me, just like he's done for a lot of others. Thanks, Jim. :0a27:

3. tatersalad

tatersalad New Member

State:
    Clover, SC
    Jim is one of the many outstanding brothers on the BOC. I look forward to meeting him in person. Thanks Jim for all the info you have shared with me!

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Jim is a great guy that has offered me alot of diet advice and information. I also would like to say thanks to him and shake his hand one day.

Great post Tony.

5. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Jim is one of the many outstanding brothers on the BOC, and one of many reasons this is such a great place.

6. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Geez Tony I am hugely embarassed to be singled out:embarassed: .There are so many good folks on here just like all of you and I am happy to be a friend of and called friend by you guys.I just try and treat everyone well and help where I can which doesn't make me special in anyway.ALL of us together make this a special place.:smile2:

7. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    Jim, hats off to you brother, thanks for all the positive feedback.

8. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    You said it.Thanks Jim and all the rest of you.peewee-williams