Recieved my catfish Conection catolog

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by bearcat, Feb 7, 2006.

1. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Woohoo I got my catfish connection catolog today. I have been looking threw it ever since. I am like a kid in a candy store. Now it is just a matter of trying to priortize what I have to have and what I cant live without. Then geting it past the wife. HeHeHe

2. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Bearcat, I ordered mine a few days back, I jokingly warned the wife it was coming, unfortunately, she gets home and the mail before me, I wouldnt be suprised if it somehows never makes it, or if it does, and mysteriously disapeers......:sad:

I cant wait to do the same thing!

Salmonid

3. 3dukmn

3dukmn New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It has been a long time since I have been on the board (actually first post on the new new board) so please forgive my ignorance, but how would I go about getting one of these?

4. strohcephus

strohcephus New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    You simply email customerservice@catfishconnection.com, be sure to include name, address and phone number. Welcome back!

5. Redtick

Redtick New Member

State:
    Neoga, Illinois
    I posted about recieving my Catfish Connection catalog about a month ago and the post was deleted. I reckon I don't carry as much clout as you do, Bearcat.:) Actually, I noticed they were not a sponsor like they are now.:cool: I stopped at their store last week and bought a new reel to go with the new rod I bought on sale a month ago. My wife and I can't go by their location in Pana without stopping (at her request). I always end up spending more than I should and I bought a nice pole for her this time.
    I have most of the old catalogs on the cover of the new one.

6. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I received my CAT-a-log a few days ago. I am glad to get it.:) :)

7. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Yep, did the same thing! Spent about the same & now earmarking some new purchases & dreaming! They do have fast service!:)
    Frank

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    i plan on getting mine here pretty soon, its almost a sure thing that when i do im going to be getting in trouble:p

9. G3Morton

G3Morton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I love Catfish Connection. These folks are top notch in my book. I live in south central Indiana, and I can place an order on a Monday and have it by Thursday of the same week. They are super nice to talk to on the phone if you have any question's, and if they don't know the answer they will find out for you.

"WAY DA GO CATFISH CONNECTION"

10. Mutt

Mutt Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    Ca
    Name:
    Mutt
    got mine too working on a order still so many things i want to try out lol hard to make a decison

11. bearcat

bearcat Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Hey 3dukmn Good to see you posting again. I hope everything has been good since the last time I talked to you.

Like posted earlier. Just drop them an email or go on line and place an order they will send one with your order. They are located at pana ILL.

12. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    I got mine too about a week ago and placed an order for line and a few goodies that I needed. It's that time of the year to start Stocking up the Ole Catfish ARSONAL. It will be fishin time here pretty soon now. Catfish Connection does a fast job shipping and have a pretty good line of products for us ole Catfishermen. Connector runs a Good show up there in Pana. Prices are good and their Sevice is Great.

Gene

13. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Got mine two weeks ago. Done browed thru it several times. Good bathroom reading. Seeing I don't have a wife anymore, I can buy what ever i want. Well almost anyway. Just can't make up my mind.

14. stickthrower

stickthrower New Member

State:
    Possum Kingdom Lk, TX
    Trouble? That's my middle name! My Dad told my wife several years ago the only reason I ever had a respectable job was so I could buy more fishing license and gear. He was right!:p

Frank