Recent Heart Burn: L@@K! I heard that the BOC?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    THE BELOW IS FOR A SELECT MINORITY, IF IT DONT APPLY TO YOU, DONT WORRY.​

We have been getting some e-mails generated from members who have been contacted by others filling their heads with disinformation.

I have worked thru these issues one on one, but failed to reach a few. These incidents burn time, much valuable time, and detracts me from helping those members who want to be here and deserve our direct attention.

For those few still confused:

1. The BOC isn’t for everyone, if you are unhappy with the community, and it causes you stress, please find somewhere else that meets your unique needs. Search Google, Billions of places to find information.

2. The BOC hasn’t changed since you joined.

3. We are not loosing anymore members than what is historical trends. More join than leave daily, but people leave daily.

4. We are not slowing down on post count or activity.

5. If you have to ask, were is ?, they are gone, either booted from the community, or moved on their own. If you knew them, they will try and swing you, its basic human nature, they are trying to hurt the BOC by using you.

If you don’t like it in the BOC, please leave. No need in making a statement, proclamation, or any long letters. If you need an answer to something e-mail a staff member. We are here and willing to help.

If you make slanderous communications about the BOC online, consider your account terminated.

Thanks,
    Paul

My Loyalty will be, and always will be to the members who hang their hats here.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO

3. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I for one am glad to be a part of the BOC. I don't understand why someone don't like it. It's informative and fun at the same time. Thank you Paul and staff for all you do. The BOC is the best web site there is. I truly mean that.

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    This ia a well needed thread. I totally agree with what you are saying!!!

5. Memphis_Catfish_King

Memphis_Catfish_King New Member

State:
    Memphis,TN
    see this every day Paul bin runing yahoo pool leagues past 4 years it never changes when ppl get mad..they want to hurt what they used to suport..ur doing right thing like iv told lot of pool member u don't like it here then leave no ones forcing u to be here..

6. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    good thread ,

its kind of like dont leave mad just leave!

7. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Tea you said it best LONG LIVE THE BOC

and I agree with the rest of you and say don't go away mad just go away.

8. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    God bless the Brotherhood.

st

9. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Way to go Paul.

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey Paul I don't like it here anymore...........

I Love It!!!

11. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    I miss every one that is gone.Some moved on to mans sites.Some have moved on to Gods.I surly am not going to give up and miss every one still here.I do expect and I do have Paul's loyalty,as Paul expects and does have mine.I gave my word as Paul gave his.That is as good as it comes.peewee-williams

12. bigmike

bigmike New Member

State:
    Kankakee,Illinois
    Well posted and well needed thread God Bless all those who spend so much time to make the BOC what it is and the members in it.

13. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    some people are unhappy humans by choice and some want to be only where others think as they do and no one thinks different. Then you have beings that just can't stand for others to be happy.

14. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    I love it here, Met so many fine people!

15. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Ditto, what Tea said.:smile2: :smile2: :smile2:

16. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Great Post. I may not be on here as much as I used to but that does not mean I am leaving! Just not as much time as I used to have. This site has done so much for me and my family. I consider each and everyone one of you a memeber of my family as well. God bless ya'll.

17. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I Sincerely Appreciate All The Time & Efforts That The B.O.C. Have Put Forth And In Addition To That, I Have Enjoyed Any/All Of The Time That I Have Spent Here.

All I Can Say To Any Of Those Whom Have Left, " It's Your Loss".:wink:

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Good Post Mr.Paul. Really feel that it needed said. Thanks for posting. And totol agreement with TEA. LONG LIVE THE BOC!!

19. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Great post Paul, the BOC is a great community with great people. Like DRC said if you dont like it leave.

20. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    Great much needed post.