Received my new BOC hat!!!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Aug 9, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    I received my new BOC hat and CPR decal today, thank you Sis. Its a great looking quality hat and i will wear it with pride. For those of you that don't have one its well worth the money!! Tomorrow I'm picking up my new fishing kayak ill take some pics. for ya before i go to work. Again thank you BOC for making such a quality product available for the members!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    They are awesome, I have all 4 colors. :big_smile:

3. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Hi Steve

Glad you got your order and liked the hat. I will try and get some mesh hat's at a later time. I don't want to get the first ones I see. I want to make sure they are of good quality and durable with a reasonal price. I am sorry I haven't posted earlier but these evening storms keep knocking out my internet. If anyone needs any further information just send me an e-mail

sistercatfish@gmail.com

Thanks
    sis

4. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    My hat is getting dirty. I need to get a new one. :wink:

5. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Hi Tops

Just let me know what color and it will bo on the way. Black, yellow or tan. I thinks you been good. It's that Bryan that might be bad. hehe

sis

6. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Based on the quality of the hat I got, I wouldn't want to be the salesman :wink:
    as from what I see, Sis must be pretty picky hehe...
    I was pretty surprised at how well made the BOC hats are when I got mine and based on all the time its been on my head, I'd say I was right:cool2:..They're not your el cheapo ballcap with an Iron on decal.....

7. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    Woo Hoo! Do post when you get some mesh ones done up! I will definetely be interested in getting one of those babies!

8. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Am I blind or what? Where can you order 1 ? Thanks!!!

9. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    Just email Sistercatfish at the above email address.. She will hook ya right up :big_smile:

10. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
  11. Eithne

Eithne New Member

State:
    OK

Bryan's definitely bad, but we need someone who can keep up with that troublemaker Eric. :tounge_out:

Do you have any of the visors left? I'd like to get one soon. Let me know what I need to send ya. Thanks, sis!

12. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    lol Kris send me email with your mailing address .

sistercatfish@gmail.com

I know Eric is bad but he is a lost cause....poor Pam....aint no help for the geek.

sis

13. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Tim

Thanks...lol ..I have many ...hummmm....conversations to the dealers about the hat's lol. I have had some send me what they can do and I returned them due to the lack of thread count etc...But I can write a book on this matter and I don't want to bore anyone lol. Thanks again Tim for your support. I am very happy to hear that you like the hat.

Thank you Steve also for your support. Yall take care and God Bless.

sis

14. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sis, did you get my PM???? Send a few days ago.

Thanks

15. sistercatfish

sistercatfish New Member

State:
    GA
    Tea my internet has been getting knocked out lately due to evening storms. But I am on regular now. I just saw it and will send you an e-mail. I will get right on the matter lol.

sis