Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I haven't posted pics of the rebuild but I didn't cause I changed my mind and ripped all of it out... Cutbait101 talked me into do a center console.... So we have it in and are at the point to run cables from console to the motor as we have it fully rigged and then lay the carpet.... I will take pics when I get home from work...

Here is a before...

Attachments

· Registered
1,463 Posts
You've got so much room with the console right there! Is it a cheif? The boat looks sweet and the trailer looks good too.

ps why carpet?

· Registered
128 Posts
s.c.cat,that looks good.I still got my dads 1972 starcraft.Its a 19ft inboard/outboard.I want to make it into a outboard.When I get my baby girl through collage maybe I will have the money to do it.we've had the boat since i was 16 years old.It was about a year old when my dad bought it.My wife wants me to get rid of it,but I cant.To many memories.

· Registered
2,395 Posts
thats nice,how deep are the sides.i fish out of a tracker pro 17 up here.but looking four a deep runabout four the big water in sante.it ant fun driving 4hrs to see 4 foot swells.to far not to fish.good thing for bilge pumps.
Ichanged the pump on myKey West I put the largest icould find that would fit in the hole I even had todrill the outside exit hole to get the larger hose in. You could sink that boat and turn on the pump and it would surface. hahahahaaha Big Pumpuuu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.