Rebuilding my boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by topfuelkc, Jun 18, 2009.

1. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Started rebuilding my boat last week. Its been a job. Put all aluminum floor and side walls. 2 28gal live wells. had all teal carpet in it, replacing it all with high quality grey. bought marine plywood for front and rear decks. Looked at the treated and it's just not that nice. warped lots of knots. I think the marine was worth the extra money. Check out the pics on profile.

Attached Files:

2. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks pretty sweet, when you think it will be done?

3. Manny

Manny New Member

State:
    Arnold, Mo
    Nice work,

I would love to do that to my boat, but I dont have another one for back up if the weather good.:wink:

4. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well I'm hoping to have it ready to fish this weekend. Still want to put in interior lights, and some other goodies but that will come soon.Also going to mount some bright running lights under the bow before i instal the front deck.Ive already spent over $300. on carpet, $150.+ on plywood and all the new stainless screws to put it back together, going a little over budget. But i figure that a nice big welded boat as long as it stays covered it should last me a very long time. I'll post the finished ones soon as it's done.

5. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hey mike I read in the paper that the vote for the teamsters in pevely was not accepted because someone called in on the vote. I sure hope it goes thru still

6. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't understand, "someone called in on the vote" Can you explain a little more? I do know the vote wasn't suppost to happen untill August. I sure hope it goes through, im not holding my breath though. Im trying to get my union buddy down here this weekend to get in there. Can you tell me what paper your reading about this info, I want to keep informed on this too.

7. topfuelkc

topfuelkc New Member

State:
    missouri
    I was readind about in the leader.There is one artical about it in this weeks and the one I read about someone trying to call in there vote inwitch they said you cant do was in the paper a couple weeks ago