Really?

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BKS72, Jun 26, 2009.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Every time someone new from the greater STL area posts in the MO thread they're directed to this board. I haven't seen any of you guys (other than Ryan) post in the MO board in forever. So is it all one way (the board sends you folks) or do you actually believe in this whole promote, preserve, and perpetuate thing? Or is it just that its easier to PPP when you're talking to the same 6 people over and over? C'mon, guys, you still live in MO, are you going to act like it or just stay here in your little world? Sorry to be so blunt but it's gotten kind of sad the way that the GWC crew doesn't even acknowledge the rest of the world. Besides, what's the point of being a Westie with no Easties to tease......:smile2:

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    I agree with you totally. It's almost as if your not part of the club you barely exist. I like and get along with many guys in the club.:confused2: I feel left out man:sad2:

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I dont know, I have posted on the Missouri threads. I dont see where there is that much posting going on on the Mo. threads. And I dont recall ever seeing a post telling the folks on the Mo. threads they werent allowed on here.

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Geez....don't take it personal brutha! We just 'clubbin'! And we are all local and central to the same area.:roll_eyes:

Most of us post in the MO thread at least occassionally, not a lot of action there.:embarassed:

We'll try to spread it out, as you do have a point to some extent, as opposed to your blistering, babbling, incoherent trotline thoughts.:wink:

Who loves ya Branden?:smile2:

5. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Branden, I just posted over there quite a bit the other day. Maybe not to many people got much to say, I will make sure I stop in to say hi to ya Branden.

6. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    I post over there, don't I count? :wink:

7. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I post over there more than I post in here...:tounge_out:

8. thunt713

thunt713 New Member

State:
    winfield m
    I guess not no credit to be found:eek:oooh::smile2:

9. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Ditto for me also.

Brandon, here's an idea, seeing as how you westies have so much trouble coming up with ideas.
    Make some interesting threads & posts.
    I know, I know, in the waters you fish, there aren't many interesting things happen, compared to the Gateway area.:smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

Methinks it was I who you were talking about, seeing as how I commonly refer folks to the Gateway section. In my own defense, I do this when newer folks that live in the St Louis area post in the MO section asking questions about the St Louis area. Being new, they didn't know we have the Gateway Cats section here on the BOC. Makes for a double when I can help them and help our membership grow also. Face it brother Brandon, if you needed info for this area, would you post in the MO section, or the Gateway Section?
    I still like you, even if ya aint no good.:wink:

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
  11. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I suck at poetry, but at least I'll cheer the other poets on in their attempts.

12. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    same here:smile2:

13. Beckman

Beckman New Member

State:
    O'Fallon MO
    Ditto that for me. I post over there all the time myself.