Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Really Desperate For The BOC

2K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  HoosierPoleCat 
#1 ·
I must really be desperate for flathead and info here on the BOC. My power went out last night and I hooked an extra car battery up to an 800watt power converter, lasted about 15 minutes, heavy duty jump start pack lasted about 10 minutes, huge marine battery from boat lasted 30 minutes. Found the solution though, Grand Cherokee has a full tank of gas and I hooked the power converter up to the Cherokee battery, started the engine and ran a heavy duty extenxsion cord into the house. As long as I have gas I have a computer. :D Whatever it takes to get my daily fix of catfishing info. :) Abu

#8 ·
Abu said:
I must really be desperate for flathead and info here on the BOC. My power went out last night and I hooked an extra car battery up to an 800watt power converter, lasted about 15 minutes, heavy duty jump start pack lasted about 10 minutes, huge marine battery from boat lasted 30 minutes. Found the solution though, Grand Cherokee has a full tank of gas and I hooked the power converter up to the Cherokee battery, started the engine and ran a heavy duty extenxsion cord into the house. As long as I have gas I have a computer. :D Whatever it takes to get my daily fix of catfishing info. :) Abu
That level of addiction can't be healthy... :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.