Really cool video

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfishing is fun, Feb 6, 2007.

1. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
  2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cool video. Looks like fun, but I'm too old to even attempt any of it. I used to be a green belt in teakwondo, but lost interest. That was when I was about 13. Now I just like to watch UFC.

3. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    yeah, the ufc is pretty cool, if you get VS channel, or sometimes it called OLN, they have a show on about 3 times a week called world combat leauge.

4. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Cool video! I enjoyed that last bit where the guys were missing their targets, kinda funny. Guano Apes is the name of the band playing in the video too.

Thanks for sharing!!!

5. powercat

powercat New Member

State:
    Olathe,Ks/Fish Gravois Mi
    Youth is wonderful.

6. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Knowing how to use random objects as weapons would definately be cool to know, but as far as the flipping and twisting goes I prefer to keep my feet on the ground. I can hardly do a summersault with out puking.

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    I can do all that stuff. Piece of cake! :cool2:

8. paintball king

paintball king New Member

State:
    california
    cool video i wish i could do that

9. catfishing is fun

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    i hope, wonce i graduate high school, and mabye college, to travel to japan, to a dojo, that i have read about in really old (about 1599) books, the books are hard to come by, but the place is said to be harder to find, it is said to be built into a mountian, and the only sign of the entrence is a large rock with an imprint of a dragon on it, and it covers the entrence, i have made contact with one of the sensies there, and they said they only teach those who are willing to learn, which isnt a problem for me, and those who speak fluent japennese, that will be the hard part, but i hope kickboxing, kung-fu, and brazilian jujitsu will be helpful along the way