Real Time Web Cam images of L&D 25 (Winfield), Mississippi River

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by SkipEye, Mar 19, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    With the water coming up this spring thought I would post the link to the Web Cam at Winfield, Missouri at Lock and Dam 25 on the Mississippi River.

Enjoy!

There is also a table of recent images you can view and you can even animate the last 25 or so.

Have fun folks!

https://webcam.crrel.usace.army.mil/lock_dam_25/

2. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Good work buffy. Now find me link to camera in my neck of the woods. :wink::smile2::smile2:

3. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Simple there isn't one.:smile2:

Well.......just that ONE I suppose. I forget the name exactly.......

Something Mel Price Big Blue Catfish Hole WebCam.

I was watching that one once and this pontoon pulled up (might have been yours???) and them Hawg Daddy Cats scooted out of there lickety split. Derndest thing I ever saw!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Over a million comedians out of work and he's trying to be funny.. Don't quit your day job Skippy.. Oh I forgot you work for the government and I use the word work very liberally.. hehehe

5. SkipEye

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Well Harold, can't say either one of us are putting any REAL Comedians outta work.:wink: yuk-yuk:smile2:

I still crack myself up though, guess that counts for something. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah, i know what you mean.. When the day comes that I don't get the punchline of my joke then I'll quit..But as long as I think I'm funny you guys are just gonna have to suffer... hehehe