Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good work buffy. Now find me link to camera in my neck of the woods. :wink::smile2::smile2:
Simple there isn't one.:smile2:

Well.......just that ONE I suppose. I forget the name exactly.......

Something Mel Price Big Blue Catfish Hole WebCam.

I was watching that one once and this pontoon pulled up (might have been yours???) and them Hawg Daddy Cats scooted out of there lickety split. Derndest thing I ever saw!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Over a million comedians out of work and he's trying to be funny.. Don't quit your day job Skippy.. Oh I forgot you work for the government and I use the word work very liberally.. hehehe

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Over a million comedians out of work and he's trying to be funny.. Don't quit your day job Skippy.. Oh I forgot you work for the government and I use the word work very liberally.. hehehe
Well Harold, can't say either one of us are putting any REAL Comedians outta work.:wink: yuk-yuk:smile2:

I still crack myself up though, guess that counts for something. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Yeah, i know what you mean.. When the day comes that I don't get the punchline of my joke then I'll quit..But as long as I think I'm funny you guys are just gonna have to suffer... hehehe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.