Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim came up to Joisy for a visit and some channel fishin on my home turf. Musy admit I had some performance anxiety for sure. LOL! Man drove three hours and I had to produce. LOL! Heres a fella that eats sleeps and breaths cattin and does it well.

We hit the water around 7am at dead,dead low tide. So what happens? Run into some mud and block up the pisser on the motor. I'm thinkin, "GREAT" really showed him what kind of fisherman I am. LOL! Well he commences to contortin himself over the back of the boat and hes callin out for tools like a surgeon in an O/R. LOL! End result, Motors pissin and we are on our way! LOL!

It was indeed afine day. Tim managed some real nice channels that I don't think he will call bait. We would have had a 5 fish weight of over 60 pounds if we was fishin a tournament. Not bad for a 5 channel count. As far as bait goes it had to be liver first, then cut bait that included perch and good old eel. I was able to boat 2 real nice fat eels so I'm set for bait for at least the next 5 trips or so.

Just wanna say it was pure pleasure fishin with Tim on my boat in my water. He does a hell of a job pullin in the anchor. Tim you are welcome on my boat any time!!!!! Now heres the pics to entertain ya.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,565 Posts
Sweet Bee Geesus George, Can't say much more than How sweet it is.
Just a little side note, that long skinny cat your holding up, must be a mutant...LOL
Sure glad the smiles were running rampid...LMAO
Reps to ya

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.