ready to fish

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Nov 18, 2007.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well the boat is ready ,almost the motor is the only thing left,it gets welded monday ,then all that is left is to put the batteries in and hit the water,yea its been almost 2 months without fishing and i have the shake ,got to get my fix LOL:smile2:

2. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    2 months! damn Robert how bad did you screw it up?

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Congrats Robert.. Hope all goes well from here on out.

4. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    well i cracked the lower unit and knocked a ear off the prop,yea hit a road that was 12inches under the water,then i decided to redo everything ,ripped out the carpet primed it paint ,and rolledon tough coat from cabelas ,then converted it from remote steering to tiller so i could leave the console out and have more room.

5. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Sounds like you came up with a pretty good plan after the accident...Good Luck with it

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hey Robert, how does that Roll On Tough Coat work? I was thinking about using that on the bottom of my boat. Is it rubber based or just the paint?

7. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    OK,but there olive drab is more like olive so i will need to spray a coat of what i have on the sides on it,its made with rubber,

8. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thx for the info Robert. I would imagine that stuff helps to deaden sounds made in the boat as well. I know that Aluminum Treadplate is pretty noisy at times.