Ready for some Sun

Discussion in 'MINNESOTA RIVERS TALK' started by Larry, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Tired of rain after 3 days. I need some sunshine!!
    Hope to get out on the water and try for some cats on Tuesday. Lets see if the weather will cooperate.

2. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    This weather is terrible. Just when things were starting to look up for river fishing we get all this rain. All this rain just makes me wanna sleep!

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Believe me, if you lived in Oklahoma or Kansas, you'd just about dance naked in the rain... well, just about. It's been so dry in this area you could walk down to a river, lake or pond and just pick up the fish you wanted. Wasn't much fun for us CPR people. LOL. I, for one, was very glad to see the rain. Sorry it rained on your parade though. lol

4. Larry

Larry New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Your right Awshucks.
    You guys did need the rain.
    Weve been getting our fair share. It just as Ryan was saying above. Rivers were just coming out of Flood stage were theve been for the last month. Now they will be higher than before. Hopefully they will drop quicker with out snow melt addding to it.
    thanks
    Larry

5. YeeHaw

YeeHaw New Member

State:
    Quincy Illinois
    Here in IL. we had rain since friday night, and it's off and on now and has stoped for a while. almost 1.5 inches this weekend. Sun will be nice.

6. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    I've gotten a bad case of cabin fever this weekend. The rain just doesn't seem to stop. My buddy did fish a crappie tournament on Prior Lake on Sunday and of course was fishin' in the rain all day. Thank god for rain gear he said. He took 3rd place with his biggest being just under 1 pound.