Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man the little channels and small blues are wearing me out. I cant wait for fall to roll around so we can get the big blues more consistently. Last year it took til July for me to get tired of catching the little ones, I am already tired of it this year already LOL.

·
Registered
835 Posts
it' not even officially summer yet. i got into some nice channelcats at fayette with my dad this week. he could only last 3 hours, but we had 17 and quite a few around 22".

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just figured I would do a little whining LOL. Baseball is in full swing so that has kept me sane. I need some fish in the frezer anyways.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
We dont have many blues down here so the real action (fatty flattys) is just startin to get good

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
seems to me all those trees stickin up should hold a few...... Maybe after the summer crowd has left and before the flats go dormant we might slip down that way and give it a go. I liked that lake.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.