Ready for more fun?

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Oct 29, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    What are some of the excuses that you tell your wife why you want to go fishing so much?

2. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Just look at this way baby, you get to watch what ever you want on TV!

3. Bomberman

Bomberman New Member

State:
    Spring Run, PA
    Don't need an excuse...just go.

4. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i just take one of the kids for the one on one bonding time...which isnt complete BS but it works:big_smile:

5. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    You are the MAN!

6. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I have the best of both worlds all I have to do is ask" Honey" where you want to go fishing today and she is loading up the van with all her fishing stuff faster than I am which is every weekend:wink:
    Best way to solve that problem is to make your wife your best fishing buddy:wink::cool2::smile2::big_smile:
    You can see her in the Arkansas forum Puppypal.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2009
  7. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    that's my problem,can't ever go without her.she gets mad if i try.

8. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    All he has to do is say, lets go! LOL ROFL
    Or if i find out that there is skip someowhere or a new spot to check out he best get the van loaded cause I can't help but want to check it out. Yep! That is it

9. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Me and mine have been fishing together for 25 years. I have to say she has the biggest fish. Its a great life and I wouldnt trade it for any. Her name is Janie, you can see some of her work at www.fishingtennessee.com, pictures. She is setting on the deck with three fine cats, all hers.:smile2:

10. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    I just say you know some good fresh fish would be good to fry up..She says go get some..
    Or hey me and Thrillseeker (main partner) needs to go do some talking on the water together..
    Or then again like this year she has actually spent alot of time on the water with me fishing and we bonded alot more out there this year.I get a big fish on set the hook then hand off the rod to let her reel it in.Really score some good brownies that way..

11. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I've never needed an excuse to go either. I do alot of work around the house and my wife appreciates it, so anytime I want to go fishing I hook up the boat and go.

12. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I don't need any excuses either.She lets me go whenever I want..But she is one of those women who are like "ewww,fishing, gross"..Lil miss princess can't get her hands dirty..My daughters are the same way, they just think it is so gross and they love to make fun of me when I get home from fishing saying how stinky I smell..

13. crappietime

crappietime New Member

State:
    Murfreesboro Tennessee
    Mine dont mind getting her hands dirty..She is a medical assistant during the week so there is some gross stuff there.Then her weekend job is bird taxidermist been doing it for almost 16 years..And there is alot of nasty stuff in them most specially turkeys.Guess that is why I get stuck skinning the turkeys..:embarassed:

14. TennesseeJugger

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    My wife actually does not mind at all when I go fishing as long as I leave room for her.