ready for march?

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by jgibson1, Dec 27, 2009.

1. jgibson1

jgibson1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    Man im about sick and tired of this ice on my fishin holes i already relined all my poles and got em ready to go in the water and its not even january yet, im really considering takin a day or two trip down south and catchin some dang fish.

2. kyleco55

kyleco55 Well-Known Member

State:
    Central In
    Go for it john! Theres a few people i KNOW of on here that would be happy to put you on some blues.. probably just have to gas up their boat for them.. Not a bad price to pay for a day of ohio river blue fishing!

3. skippi2use

skippi2use New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I would love to just havent had hardley any time to fish lately. Work and the ole lady has locked me down.

4. BIGCATFISH64

BIGCATFISH64 New Member

State:
    Muncie,Indiana
    I'm with you brother, of coarse I was a bit spoiled livin' in California for most of my life and was able to fish the year round. Moving to Indiana was a big shock to my system since I was never a really big snow and ice person! Can't fish 4 mos. out of the year, since I still don't know much about the cold weather fishing! Good luck and good fishin'

5. kyleco55

State:
    Central In

I got faith in ya doug... Just be sure to bring alan along, and you guys will stare at the poles with the best of em:smile2::wink:

6. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    slide on up for a day and ill teach ya how to drill holes for fish brother.:wink:

7. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    I know I am man. I usually start my season early-mid March. I didn't get out nearly as much as I'd of liked to this year so that itch kicked with a quickness. Finding blues isn't really an option for me, so for now, it's 3D Carp 2.

Happy New Years all, stay safe.

8. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    john i was at paragon boat ramp the other day and there was one boat out there water looked up a ft or 2 but looked good and there,s fish to be caught with a lil time and patience so hang in there brother and keep plucking away at it . i,m going to hit the white this weekend and do a lil bank fishin . happy new year and god bless:smile2:

9. ColtsFan317

ColtsFan317 New Member

State:
    Indpls,IN
    i cant wait for it either man i got my canoe and two new poles ready to go out hope i can hammer them flatheads come march

10. evilfud

evilfud New Member

State:
    IN
    Not me i hate fishin.

11. kyleco55

State:
    Central In
    :smile2:

Where you been hiding Chris? Good to see you back online man! Its abot time for another trip to Madison isnt it?:smile2:

12. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    I hear ya man! It sure would be nice to get back on the river!