Read something Horrible in Newspaper today!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Oct 13, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I live in a rual area and just 15 min. up the road is a bigger town called Mound City.It's not huge by any stretch of the imagination but a major interstate runs right thru it.Well anyway this man was driving and apparently had been for sometime.He was getting sleepy so he pulled off at a rest area and fell asleep.Presently he heard someonr tapping on his car window.He innocently rolled it down just a crack and stated 4 white men proceeded to smash his window out mase him in the face and drag him away from the car.He was robbed of $130.00 and for good measure gave him and pretty good whack on the head with a lug wrench rendering him unconscious.When he came too he managed to get ahold of our local sherriff and report the incident.Makes a body want to get personal carry permit.This is just 15 minutes from my home!!! Where do these crazy idiots come from.Kinda scary to me how bout you guys? Hope this sin't placed in HI as I no longer hold a group membership to it or religion so just wanted to hear ya all's thoughts. Thank you for your time in reading this post-----------Pat:crazy:

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    That is pretty disturbing just goes to show you that bad people with badder intentions can be found anywhere these days

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    it is scary when somthing bad hits close to home but it is everywhere these days you just got to be careful as to what you do and who you look at because you never know

4. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Thats pretty scary. I have stopped in rest stops and rested many times traveling long distances. Its an eery feeling to think that while your kicked back resting someone is planning to wack and rob you:crazy:. Its a good thing that he lived and was able to get help.

You make sure that you keep your doors locked at all times, regardless!

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hey P.K. remember the one paper I mailed to you about the rapist and serial killer. Sounds rather familier doesn't it. Make sure you keep your doors locked and a phone close by. God Bless and stay safe.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If the Blasted railroad retirement board would ever get up of their rumps and give my husband what he has sweat galleons and galleons of sweat for we are talking about both of us taking the right to carry class and get certifyed to use personal firearms for protection.The law in Missouri says if you take a class and get a permit you can packBUT..............You must disarm yourself before going into any public facility it's reaaly kinda redicicioulus,if ya all remember several years ago I believe it was in Texas they had a massacer at a McDonalds resturant several people were killed and or injured.Right when you ned to be able to protect yourself you are rendered helpless.But truth be told theres lots of things in this old world that makes absolutely no sence to me!:crazy:

7. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Its bad out there on the streets It seems to be getting worse and worse