Read if you don't have a Star

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by dcaruthers, Jul 18, 2006.

1. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Just got my Star and wanted to give a little info to those who haven't. I have been a member since May and am slowly learning my way around the BOC and getting familiar with navigation and other members. I am always reluctant to "buy In" to anything I can't see or touch, but after obtaining so much usefull information here on the BOC I wanted to donate a few greenstamps to the team that keeps this site going because I for one want to see it stick around. I did not expect anything in return, but after viewing the Star only forum, I want everyone to know that I did not donate my money...it was well spent. I already downloaded 8 catfishing videos and the forum is just up and running. Eric, JW and others are producing top notch (stitch in your side) videos of monster catfish being caught by our BOC brothers and I really enjoy them.

I also wanted to give reps to SSG Johnson who buys extra Stars for longtime members who can't afford it and also for new members to get them excited about the BOC.

This is not a solicitation for money...donate if you wish. I only want to let you all in on on some things I did not know before getting my Star. Kudos to Paul and staff for a job well done.

2. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Had to add this: If your interested in learning more about the Star program then click on the FAQ link at the top of the page. Go to General Forum Usage and then click on BOC Star Program. There is now a link in there for Paypal instructions. Thanks Paul.

3. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    something to think about

4. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    If you have nay questions Ramiro...PM me.

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Thanks for the donation and the fine post. Remember donation Cycle go from Jan to Jan. Will have to do it again In Jan. Dont let this stop you. give if you can.

6. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    I would love to donate but I'm on at work and they do not allow Pay Pal useage. I sent a measage to BOC Gods for an address to mail a check to but never heard back from them!

7. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Great post! I have not been a member here very long, but I feel that the knowledge I have already received is priceless. I am gladly donating my $10. Keep up the great work BOC!

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    if you dont have a paypal account Send check to:

Paul Louderback
    90 Sasser Lane #27
    Hinesville, Ga 31313

9. dcaruthers

dcaruthers New Member

State:
    Alabama
    I am sending a PM with the address.

Sorry, didn't see the address posted. Thanks.

10. countrygirl0569

countrygirl0569 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    thanks for the post!
    i'll defnately look into that!