Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
Thanks! That happened to me the other day. I called my internet provider and pressed all the numbers to talk to a human.One wasnt available so the "robot" tried to question me.I was talking to a computer!!That is just too much.I had better luck with their online chat helper.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Al,
Thank you for this very useful post. This is too good to be true. Im sure everyone gets tired of the press 1, press 2 crap over and over and still getting know where. Thanks again, reps coming your way. rspd507

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
Thanks could be very useful!
I like to mess around with the automated answering systems when I call the cable company.... Something like this (female voice) 'Are you having a problem with your Internet connection?" (Me) "He baby...you single? Maybe we could go out for a drink sometime?" (female voice) I'm sorry I didn't quite get that, Are you having a problem with your Internet connection?" (me) ' nevermind...YES!!" (female voice) " OK..GREAT!!"

Wonder how they got that computer woman to act just like a real one, only will answer ya if you say what they want to hear??? :wink::tounge_out::smile2:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks could be very useful!
I like to mess around with the automated answering systems when I call the cable company.... Something like this (female voice) 'Are you having a problem with your Internet connection?" (Me) "He baby...you single? Maybe we could go out for a drink sometime?" (female voice) I'm sorry I didn't quite get that, Are you having a problem with your Internet connection?" (me) ' nevermind...YES!!" (female voice) " OK..GREAT!!"

Wonder how they got that computer woman to act just like a real one, only will answer ya if you say what they want to hear??? :wink::tounge_out::smile2:

THat would really be funny if the voice responed back with, "yes" to your question.....lol
Thanks Mike

:smile2::wink::big_smile:

·
Banned
4,134 Posts
Only to think that the touch-tone telephone concept was to make our lives easier than the old rotary dial phone. At least with the rotary dial phone you would always reach a live person on the other end. LOL

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Only to think that the touch-tone telephone concept was to make our lives easier than the old rotary dial phone. At least with the rotary dial phone you would always reach a live person on the other end. LOL
That is oh so true Walter.
Seems like every time they make something easier on us, it just gets more difficult.

:big_smile::wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.