Reaching out to the KS brotherhood

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by jrgriffhusker, Nov 7, 2009.

1. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    I was wondering if any of you guys live on the western side of KS and if you guys have any good lakes out this far. I live right on the border of CO and about 65 miles from the NW corner of KS. Also any of you guys interested in coming up here to do some fishing? Since we don't have any members in NE out this far west I'm reaching out to you guys. Hope to hear from someone.

2. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I dont know of any good catfishing lakes out there, but I was wanting to come out and fish with marty hughes, on rock creek lake (nebraska) He's a kayak fishing guide out there and has about the best prices of any guide I've seen. www.kayakjak.com/fishing is his website. If I decide to make the trip out their next summer I'll definetly let you know. Always fun to fish with other BOC members.

3. flattymatty

flattymatty New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    I'm not familiar with the area up that way, but if you ever get a little further east into Kansas, let me know and I'm sure we could work something out to maybe meet somewhere. PM me sometime. Cheers!:cool2:

4. johnliester

johnliester Active Member

State:
    Hoxie, Kansas
    I live in northwest Kansas and we do have some really good catfishing here. Give me a pm and I'll fill you in. As an aside, I caught a bunch of cats out in Co. a while back. Nothing giant sized, but fun to catch anyway! Good luck, John.