re-roasting the clown lol

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by trippyclwn, Nov 3, 2005.

1. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    ok guys here is your chance to make fun of me lol please keep it clean and at least a little tasteful lmao so keep the gloves up and lets get it started lmao

2. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    What's a matter Trippy? Can't get anyone there to pay attention to you? Try the trick your mom used while you were growing up, you know the one where she would tie a porkchop around your neck so the dog would play with you...lol :p

3. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    I don't think I should post on this thread. Last time I did that the High Intensity area got closed down for a while. Anything that I would bring to the table has already been said on the old thread about this. Part of it went something like this. "you drugged up skitsed out rednecked, child molesting, alabama dip@#$%" I better stop now.

Good luck with the roasting Trippy!!! :eek:

4. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lol catbird i always had brothers to pick on me lmao the dogs stayed in the yard away from me lol and my wife doesnt make fun of me cause she knows im better at it lmao

5. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lmao nick how do you really feel? lol post all you want bro lol i can take it :D
    there are a few things wrong on your description lol the "child molester b.s. and the dip@#$% part lol and im an ex-drugged up skitzo lol that leaves a redneck from alabama lmao at least that part is right lmao

6. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    I know you're not a child molester, its just fun to say! :p

Your old hair cut, or lack there of is what started it. It didn't help in your defense to not being a child molester, you girly man.

7. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Trouble That All Just Trouble

8. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lmao bro you know youre my evil twin lmao

9. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lmao tim trouble by anyother name still finds its way back to trippy lol

10. mmarcum6

mmarcum6 New Member

State:
    Tenneessee
    Hey trippy I can't say anything bad as all I ever heard was you were a smart feller, or was that a fart smeller. awh shucks I never can get it straight.

11. abilene

abilene New Member

State:
    abilene, tx
    OK, you asked for it. Trippy, you're tripping again. And I thought Nick's description was hilarious, insightful and probably true. So shoot me.

But those are the things I love about the post LSD, freaky musician I prefer to call Mr. Trip. Trippy, you remind me of an older Dorthy on drugs, wearing red sparkling shoes and skipping up the yellow brick road, looking for mushrooms to munch on while sipping herb tea in the middle of the afternoon.

Living in a cornfield in Kansas or Indiana, Ohio or whatever, will make a kid turn to any drug he or she can get their little hands on. Plus, wacky weed grows wild in those states. It's kind of like nature put it there to help keep peoples brains from blowing away in the wind.

At least you crawled out of the gutter like a half drowned, wet rat and managed to make something of yourself. instead of hanging out in front of the library with a grocery cart filled with your prized possessions, mumbling and slobbering into a long beard and molesting the toothless old ladies that live under the overpass.

Yes my friend, when I think of how bad you could have turned out to be, I see that you didn't do too bad after all. And you've learned to enjoy your own idiosyncrasies, something we should all learn to do. I know I do enjoy yours, lol.

12. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lol marc sometimes i guess im both lol i have singed more than one nose hair on smelling my own farts lol if only i could bottle it and use it for stinkbait we would all be a little better at catching catfish lmao

and oh boy lol jackie once again thank you for the very good comments lol now ill be skipping down the yellow brick road in peace lol minus the drugs of course because drugs are bad!!!!!!!!! see what they did to me? lmao
    thanks for your positive thoughts jackie you are still my hero and mentor one day i will be able to make catfish jokes and stories all at once lol :D