Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dademoss, this is just an old Missourian thanking you for placing those coloring books within my reach. My five year old grandson really enjoys them, as I printed each one, hole punched them, and placed the pages in a yard sale notebook. He is proud of his own coloring book.
And thanks to one of the characters, Eat, sleep, and go fishing", has gained for me, a new monicker from my wife. "GARFIED"

SEMPER FI

·
Registered
374 Posts
dademoss, this is just an old Missourian thanking you for placing those coloring books within my reach. My five year old grandson really enjoys them, as I printed each one, hole punched them, and placed the pages in a yard sale notebook. He is proud of his own coloring book.
And thanks to one of the characters, Eat, sleep, and go fishing", has gained for me, a new monicker from my wife. "GARFIED"

SEMPER FI

That is one of the reasons I love the BOC, you can find all kinds of cool stuff on here!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.