Re-bulit Pontoon Boat

Discussion in 'Boat Modification Journal' started by cajunj1, Mar 23, 2008.

1. cajunj1

cajunj1 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    :big_smile: I'm in the process of re-building a pontoon boat, really turning this into a houseboat. I've pulled out all the seats and carpet. I'm in the process of taking the glue off the deck, this process is a little slow. I'm posting some pictures of this project incase someone would like to do the same. In some of the pictures you can see where I've welded/patched the deck. The seats where in this area.

2. Liver Slinger

Liver Slinger New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sounds good like to see the pics

3. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Sounds like you will have you a good boat right there

4. crackers

crackers New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    What are you thinking of using for the walls and roof of the enclosure! Could you use a 1 inch foam blue board between a 1 inch square tubing frame, then sandwitch that between a plastic shower wall board. You could glue it with the spray on foam that comes in a can and it expands as it come out. it is really sticky till it drys, will stick to any thing.. (dont get it on your hands while spraying it, it dont come off very easy...

5. BoxxerBoyDrew

BoxxerBoyDrew New Member

State:
    Woodway, Texas
    Can't wait to see the pics!! I am thinking of doing a Toon rebuild next year after I get the Bass tracker done!

Have fun!
    Drew

6. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  7. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That sounds like a great project! WELCOME TO THE BOC!! This site is full of good info and great stories.