Re:BOC PATCH

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ol Man, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tried to reply to the Patch post but I ain't allowed. So I'll ask here. I'm assuming since Paypal was not listed as an alternative for payment, it's out of the question.??

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeb I don't know about paypal. But I ordered through the mail. I sent and email to Sister Catfish and told her what I wanted. She gave me a price. I sent the money order, got a confirmation on the order, and recieved my order in just a few days. Excellent Service.

3. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Hey Uncle Jesse! The reason you are not allowed to order is because well.... you see.... just like the Patch for tobacco makes you quit smoking, the BOC patch might make you quit catfishing and well.... there was this petition.... the signatures were all remarkably akin to "fin" marks, saying you was the best friend the catfish ever had, and that letting you quit fishing would rob a lot of catfish of free food and that the catfish Pols would have to start a community welfare shad program..... :eek:oooh:

4. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Hey, Bubba.... #1. One has to start afore one can quit... #2. Uh...:tounge_out::smile2: