Raymarine question

Discussion in 'Fishing Electronics Review' started by Cat<*(((><Brown, May 14, 2007.

1. Cat<*(((><Brown

Cat<*(((><Brown New Member

State:
    nc
    Does anyone use the Raymarine fishfinder and GPS? It does great towards the coast (as far as the Navionics Card goes) but it stops at about Raleigh. I need any info ya'll have on what card to get that might cover further into NC. Fish the Yadkin chain, Blewes Creek and up towards W Kerr Scott in North Wilkesboro. I'll settles for a card with just the lake outline, does not have to have the depths. Do a lot of night fishing and I can go on just the way points but on a blank screen it is tough. Any thoughts? Does a card even exist? Thanks. <*(((><

2. Hannibal Mike

Hannibal Mike New Member

State:
    Hannibal, MO
    I too have been hearing good things about Raymarine. They have a system that eliminates a lot of clutter an allows viewing the bottom better. There is so much"stuff" in the water below the big dams on the Missi that I have trouble locating fish when the sensitivity is turned up on my lorance. What do you think about the raymarine for accurate dept/fish readings? Hannibal Mike