ray going to millwood

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by puppypal, Oct 23, 2009.

1. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Raysplay and Sound Are meeting up in Arkadephia around four To go down to the Millwood lake and fish all night around the dam I think. Just give Ray a shout on his cell if ya want to met up with him. No I can not go I have to go to paron after work and get some fasca papers from son to update our stats for college!
    870-917-8778

2. Sound

Sound New Member

State:
    Arkadelphi
    Got a chance to meet and fish with Ray at Millwood Dam. Water couldn't have been much worse. Ray still pulled a 21 lb and 9 lb blue out. Enjoyed the trip and fishing with Ray. We need to do it again bud and maybe there will be little less water to deal with.

3. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    dang, is ray and mike the only people fishing in arkansas anymore? i haven't seen a fishing report on arkansas threads in a long time. i guess all this water is a pretty good excuse. i've been doing all my fishing on lake tawakoni for the past month. i haven't caught any bigguns yet but witnissed cali catching a 30 pounder at twak. surely this wet weather won't last all winter and i can fish red again soon. congrats on the 21 pounder ray. hope to hear some more reports from arkies soon.

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Billy, wish I could give a report. But still lagging behind here financially and have not been able to afford the gas to go anywhere but to work and back. Hope to get out soon and do some fishing, when I do i will let everyone know how I do!

5. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Besides just all the high water I have had a lot of other things going on here and have not been able to go fishing since WDM in late August. Hope all this will change soon.

6. raysplay

raysplay New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I hired Mike[AKA Sound] lake Degray, Millwood fishing guide service :wink: to take me on a fishing trip to Millwood dam. My guide Mike did'nt like the looks of the high water and the flow at the dam but I was right at home with that kind of fishing. Got my rod rigged up hooked on the skipjack and the fishing was on. It was pretty cool out but warmed up fast when I hooked on to that 21 pound blue and forgot all about the weather:smile2: Later like Sound said hooked up on a 9 pounder.:big_smile:
    I have always wanted to go fishing at Millwood and have been told there is some really good fish in those waters and I know for a fact that is true:smile2:
    Mike THANKS for the invit.. had a really good time I hate Tallmanrus could not come but maybe all of us can plan another trip soon.
    By the way Mike I forgot to pay you for your services the check is in the mail LOL:wink:

7. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Is it a blank check or a rubber check??? :eek:oooh:

Glad ya'll had a good time Ray and some success.:big_smile:

8. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    1st one is of ray with his 21 pounder and the second one is of the weekends catch. Top to bottom. Rays 21 Rays 9lber MY ME MINE ten pounder and two more eaters.........We let the babies go of course to grow and gunt another day.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 26, 2009
  9. fishstick

fishstick New Member

State:
    Fouke, Arkansas
    great fish ya'll