Ravens fans?

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ravensmavsfan, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Ravensmavsfan

Ravensmavsfan New Member

State:
    Cincinnati,OH
    I'm a 15 year old raven fan who has lived in cincinnati for 15 years.

Just wondering if theres and other raven fans here? Who cares if they are 4-9 and ray lewis is out for the season, And Kyle Boller isn't progressing as fast as Carson Palmer or Ben Rothlisberger. :glare:

2. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Yah, Welcome to the Brotherhood buddy!! Ray Lewis is one bad motha! I think it's time for a new QB in Baltimore, just my opinion? Take care man!

3. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hey Solomon, the Ravens played a heck of a game last night! Congrats on the victory! This week your Ravens are going to blow out the Vikings team! Ed Reed is something isn't he? There is no way the Vikings stand a chance with the way Boller and that D played last night! Go Ravens!!

4. Ravensmavsfan

Ravensmavsfan New Member

State:
    Cincinnati,OH
    They finally scored some points, even without ray lewis the defensive is still top 5 in the nfl. If they score at least 21 points the vikings won't have a chance.

How about Todd heap 9 catches 110+ yards 1 td!!! Lewis had a solid day on the ground too.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    I think Heap actually had two touchdowns. He had a heck of a game too! I have to tell you, I didn't have any confidence in Boller because of his performance in last weeks game, I forgot who they even played, but anyways, he played a great game last night! I think he is kind of a streaky quarterback somtimes hot, sometimes cold, but last night he was on fire :0a6: , I don't know why I inserted that face there? I was going out on a limb. Anyways, good luck to your Ravens Sunday, I hope they beat the pants off the Vikes! :D