Rattle Snake

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by Arkansascatman777, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    These are some of the wildelife that I have taken over the years around the house. These first three are pictures of a Rattlesnake that I hand caught:eek:oooh: and put in an ice chest one evening when we were going up to fill our feeders up ( Back when it was legal) getting ready for bow season.

Attached Files:

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Triple 7's that is cooler than snot on a babies nose. Nice display and mount. Who dusts it, you or the Missus. Or do you let guests who come in the house polish its eyes for you. LOL

3. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    The first picture is a mule deer I killed in Colarado quite a few years ago. Going to have to get back out there one of these years.

The second one is a hornets nest I got not to far from the house. It was kind of unusual and was built around a little hickory tree. I cut it off at gound level then cut it to fit standing up in the gun room at the house. Polyurathaned the outside and put hornets around it. It actually has a back door we didn't see when we were getting it, we were lucky we didn't get stung pretty good on this one:eek:oooh::smile2:.:eek:oooh:

The third is a picture of a Bass:eek:oooh::smile2: I caught in a local pond back when i was pretty young and didn't know no better:smile2:.

Attached Files:

4. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    The first picture is a sign one of my sisters bought me that I hung in the gun room. After that are some of my other mounts.

Attached Files:

5. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    A few more to bore ya as train wreck says:smile2:.

Attached Files:

6. Arkansascatman777

State:
    AR
    Last three, These new fangled cameras are a lot of fun. I'll try to post some picks of some of my rods and reels when it warms up.

Attached Files:

7. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Those are all impressive,Johnny,thanks for sharing them. quite a testimony to your outdoors livlihood.

8. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    I am gonna have to take that dang-camera away from him folk's!!!:eek:oooh::tounge_out: By the way Johnny nice "BASS" ya got there..BUSTED!!! :beat_brick::oops:

9. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Johnny, those are great! I'm highly impressed!
    I always like good pictures.
    All I have in my collection is this and I had to outbid Shawn to get it. :big_smile:

10. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    From now on I am calling you grizzly adams:wink: Man you have one cool display from your years thanks fer sharing them with us

11. Patmansc

Patmansc Well-Known Member

State:
    Cordova, TN
    Awesome trophy room - thanks for sharing!

12. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Wow! You, indeed, have some nice mounts.

I dont like snakes. They skeer me. If I did like snakes, that one you have looks the best of all the ones I've seen. It truly looks alive. Lucky some buddy hasn't took the hoe to that prize.

The Buck mounts look good as well. It's amazing to see how the racks can be so different with each one. You have one that has a wider rack, but with less points than the other (at least from what I can tell) I'll bet he was meaner and badder than his more adorned counterpart on the wall.

The hornets nest is pretty. It's amazing how my mind builds this vision of who you are by your pictures. Although totally crazy, you have class in your presentation. I'll bet you are a super marksman......

By the way, does your wife have her own trophy room as well? LOL

13. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Johnny thanks for sharing the pics. "No Brag Just Fact". I like that. Very impressive. Keep the pics comming.

14. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Nice pictures, Hope to see many more. Later Andy

15. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Johnny you are a true outdoorsman. No slack on your part.

Oflen that trophy you outbid shawn on that day you were a true sportsman and hunter.:big_smile:

16. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    very nice 777 , i really liked the 3 racks in a row mounts . gonna have to show my son those thnx's for share'n.

17. ladyfish50

ladyfish50 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Love the pictures! You have a Trophy Room??? I like the 3 racks mounted on the wood, also. Just really different looking. I'm waiting for mine & my husband's deer to be ready. We're each getting our best bucks mounted--our Christmas present to "Us"! And he's having a European mount done on my blackbuck antelope & a ram that I got a couple of years ago.
    Keep the pictures coming!

18. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Johnny thanks for the pic.

19. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Very cool mounts sevenseventyseven! Maybe in like 100 years, I will have a trophy room like that.:smile2:

So, why does that mulie look so much like a whitetail?

20. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    i like the photos but what i would realy like is a job working for the city you do.they got to have good perks for you to accumulate all of them trophys.:wink: