1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Jupiter must be lined up with saturn or somethin. #3 son wanted to go fishin today. Dam near had a heart attack. Ya gotta understand somethin here. This boy ain't a fisherman. LOL! All 6 foot 6 of him won't even hold a fish or touch the bait. LOL! We hit the water just before sunup. Stayed in the creek cause the fog was way too thick to hit the river and dodge tugs. LOL! I figured I better put em on the fish. We had a blast. Caught a bunch of channels. Todays bait of choice was perch fillets and chicken breast. Most productive time was the last 2 hours of outgoin tide and the first hour or so of incomein tide. Concentrated on bends with nice dropoffs from 8 to 25 feet. He may not be a fisherman but I challenge anyone to find a better anchor puller. LOL! Some pics as usual to bore ya.

Attached Files:

2. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Hey big G.Looks like you and #3 had a good time.Time on the water with your son is always a good time.The fish was a bonus.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Yep,the planets and stars must be aligned right. Seen a shooting star last night also. Had the best night of the year for catching them.
    Thanks for sharing the pics!!! Nice cats as usual! :wink::smile2:

4. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    wont touch bait or the fish but boy he sure is inked up aint he????lol time w/ur boys is always good, better if he wants to go fishing, at least u dont have to pull in that anchor urself!!!!!

5. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    When I read the title to this thread, I knew you caught fish...lol And I agree. The planets must have been lined...ha. Anyway, all joking aside, glad to see your son caught some fish and you posted some "pics to bore us."

-Red

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Ya may have just created a monster there BG...:smile2:
    Nice fish...

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    George, the family thing is just wonderful. Two outings with two handsome men. But ya know George, they say pictures are worth a thousand words, and you know me, I can find a thousand words describing a wart on a hog.

The intriguing Thing about those handsome strapping young men is how good looking they are compared to their father. You must have one beautiful wife to make up for your half or you got one dynomite milkman running the neighborhood George.

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Big George Looks like a Chip off the Old Block.What can I say,Except Ya done Good.Congrat's. J.D.

9. PhillyCatcatcher4

PhillyCatcatcher4 New Member

State:
    S.W.Phila.,Penn.
    It's good to see someone avoiding the skunks. Congrats on your catch. :cool2:

10. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    George, Im surprised you even have a towel in your boat. lol

11. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    You did good BG aint nutting like spending time on the water with your son's.

12. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Hey BG he didn't by any chance take back after his mother did he? :big_smile:

Holding a fish with a towel and big as he is.:big_smile:
    Its always good to go out with the kids and old dad is always eager to oblige.
    That is the very reason I bought a pontoon and the fact I can't walk stright any more. Got tired of climbing back in the boat.:smile2:

13. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Ya know, we all start out somehow. That towel looks like the very one I just HAD to have for the first couple years of taking my own catfish off the hook....well maybe for the first half of the first year. Anyway!.... And I'm PROUD to be a good anchorpuller!

As long as you don't make him handle them slimey eels, he might just enjoy fishing yet! :smile2:

14. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    You got some nice channels there. way to go.

15. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Aint life sweet BG?? Thanks for the story and pics. Brother!!

16. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Very nice channel! BG!

17. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Glad You were able to go out with your son,But I aint so sure bout that towel .:crazy:

18. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    As you can see in my avitar my anchor puller has a little growing to do, but his time will be here sooner than I thank. glad to see your close to your kids.THANKS FOR SHARING.