Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read an article in Virginia Game and Fish about good catfishing on the river around the route 1 bridge and below. Does anybody know where i can go over there? I heard that most of the parks down there cost like $20 to enter if you arent a resident of the area. Im hoping to find a place to just pull over and walk to the water. It even said in the article that bank fishing opportunities are "more than ample." So where are all these secret little spots??

·
Registered
468 Posts
check with Oran from this site (OS NETS)........From what I hear he has been catching big cats on the Rapp for years!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Leedstown Dock. 5 bucks. Lots of eaters. Ramp about two miles above port Royal on south side of the river is a good spot. Also if you take rt3 out of Fredericksburg toward Oak Grove there is a state boat ramp that everyone in that area can tell you where to find. It is about two miles east of Oak Grove on the North side of the river about three miles below Port Royal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.