Rapala Lock and Weigh 60 lb scale for sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by RiverKing, Dec 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    I have a Rapala Lock and Weigh 60 lb lip gripper scale I want to sell. My wife ended up buying me a 50 lb cabelas lip gripper, and I just dont need 2 of them..I paid 70 bucks for it last summer. Will sell for 40 bucks, that includes shipping..

2. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    is it the one in the pic? let me iam sure i will take it off your hands

3. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
    No the one in my avatar is my Cabelas one.Im not selling that one..The cabelas one is good for bigger or smaller fish...It seems like the rapala one is better for just bigger fish, I really only used the rapala one a few times. My wife bought me the cabelas one without knowing that i had bought the rapala one for myself..lol...The main reason i bought the rapala is cause of the 60 pound scale.

4. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    thanks brother partner would ruther get a scale ,according to auburn univ they hurt the fish but who can trust what they say . it is better than ripped up knuckles.

5. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr

Hurt the fish how? Are they saying all the lip grippers hurt the fish, or just that particular one? If they say the lip gripper hurts the fish, wonder what they say about a hook peircing through their lip.:eek:oooh:

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Matt,

I've got the big 120# version of the Rapala. I might be interested in the 60# one. Whats the price if I pick it up?

7. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr
  8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
  9. RiverKing

RiverKing Active Member

State:
    Yellow Spr