Rankings

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by brinley45cal, Feb 18, 2006.

1. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    The more you post the higher your ranking gets so you would go from squire and after so many posts you would go to swordsman and so on and so forth.Awards are given out for different things like a number of people you got to join or winning a contest just things like that.Hope this helps some.

2. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    Thanx for the info. Yes I ment the little green and red boxes. also the dimonds. What are the online fishing tournaments and how do I qualify for them. Oh ya what is BOC Cash?

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
  5. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    No, Thanks for all of your help. I would like to put you on my buddy list. If there is anything you need help with send me a message. ALSO, when the online fishing tournaments start up i would appriciate it if you scent me a reminder.

6. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok, make sure to let me know if you need any more help also.:) And I will make sure to send you a reminder when the fish off's start again.

Good luck fishing!:)

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think team flatmellon nead to get in some of these online tounys.

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My appoligies, I must have missed this post, must have been due to the moving. I will team up w/ ya Flat. Maybe some of the BOC Mafia will too, hopefully w could represent the state of Ohio quite well during these online tourneys!