RANDY'S BACK!!!!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by FREESPOOL, Sep 2, 2008.

1. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
  2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cooool!!!:cool2:

I bet Dana had to open his wallet wide to make this fight happen $$$$.

3. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    lesnar looked good in his second fight.randy is up there with the(in prime)fedors,gracie's,and don fry's, of the world.can't wait.

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    It might make for a good fight but I think that it is complete B.S.!!!! Brock Lesnar does not deserve a title shot yet in any way! If I were Noguera or Mir or any of the other top heavyweights who deserve a shot, I would be pissed!

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Randy should take him out no matter his age , It could be a long night for Lesnar.

6. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I agree with you. Not the first time something like this has happened either. I hope Randy puts a spankin' on him. :tounge_out:

7. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    This fight kind worries me though. I've counted randy out before and he always managed to pull out the win. I really want to see him put Brock on his butt. If that does not happen though does it mean that if Brock wins, he's the champ?!:confused2: If so, that is really an unfair deal for Noguera!

8. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Brock may not have earned the chance,but its all about the $$$$-UFC fans will pay hoping to see brock thumped,wrestling fans will pay,and it may generate some new fans(money) from the hype.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    In no way does Lesnar deserve a title shot yet but this fight might not be around too much longer, doesnt need to be a title fight to make money? Id have to say Randy wins by submission.

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I truely hope that it is not a title match!

11. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    I was thinking the same thing! I think UFC is taking a nose dive. I understand that it's a business but it's a sport first. I refuse to give any of my funds to the greedy corporate pigs!
    I thought I read some were that Randy would never fight in the UFC again due to a disagreement with Dana. He must have really dug deep in the pockets of his slacks for this one for sure. Why is it that every were you look these days the talent is always controlled by not even a has been, but a never did ....? Dana is starting to remind me of that looser that runs the show over at Elite XC. Soon it will be like pro wrestling. It seems that a large # of the ufc fans now a days aren't much more than pro wrestling fans anyway. I find this sad!
    Who's next in line to help out sales ....Bob Sapp?:smile2:
    I hope to see Randy make him think twice about his future!

12. ratkinson

ratkinson New Member

State:
    NY
    They just took a piss on the whole heavy weight division for the new poster boy. Hope he gets humiliated, badly.

13. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Mir and Noguera are busy anyways. Can't wait 'till Ultimate Fighter starts back up!

14. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I cant wait for the TUF season to start either brother! Been sitting with my wife watching these dang house renovation and beauty salon shows:beat_brick:...just biding my time until it starts!

15. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    No, no,no, you did not watch that beauty parlor takeover did ya? I was on here yesterday maybe, and Sheila was watchin' that, and trying to tell me how funny it is...:angry:

16. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Brother it is pure torture! When the TUF season starts though...my wife knows that Wednesday nights are mine...TUF then Ultimate Fight Night! It's like getting ready for football season!!!:smile2::smile2:

17. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I just read that Randy is actually back in the UFC under a 3 fight contract! One of his stipulations was that he wants Zuffa to make arrangements with M-1 to Make a fight Fedor finally happen! M-1 is saying that they dont have a problem with it...Will we see it?!

18. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    Hopefully Randy can stay out of reach of those fists. Would love to see him choke the snot out of him, but I'm not sure you could get an arm around that neck. But this fight scares me.

19. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    Randy is a bad man!
    But I don't think that he'll beat Fedor!! I mean I hope he dosn't... This is a fight that will make a lot of people, a lot of money for sure. I've been a diehard fan of the Emelianenko bros. for a long time. Most videos of them are in Russian or Japanese. Lucky for me my wife speaks Russian and gives me the rundown.

.......I can see it now.

Lesnar -vs- Fedor
    Only on PPV and only $99.95....LOL

20. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Fedor is the man! I agree. I dont like how they are calling him the Last Emporer now though.