Random Question?

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Apr 29, 2009.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I wasn't allowed to post until I gave the answer to a random question. Whats up? Everyone knows that 10 plus 10 plus 10 is 42. LOL! New hoop to jump through now? LOL!

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    BG, it took me three trys before I got it right:confused2:

3. tnvol

tnvol New Member

State:
    Clarksvill
    I'm right there with ya bud. lol I tried to post three times with no success until I noticed the random question. lol I'm sure it's just a safeguard so only humans can post. Keeps the bots out. Lot's of forums impliment measure like that to keep the bots out.

4. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    im getting hit with the same crap right now two posts same question thing not very random :confused2: thats why i started looking in the general conversation. figured someone had said something and what ever happend to the fourm jumper:confused2::sad2:

5. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    OK?????
    I see what you are talking about.LOL
    at first I thought your thong was too tight.LOL:smile2:

6. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Last night I couldn't use my thanks button, it kept telling me I didn't have access to this page, so I finally gave up, and it was on a thread I started. :/ i almost put 1000 on the random question thinking it was 10 x10 x10. LOL!

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

No thong. I'm a free baller. LOL! I got an idea. How about lettin me load the random question selector. :eek:oooh:

8. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Is this something thats gonna be up there every time we post?

9. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Perhaps it's the question of the day? Dunno, but it threw me for a loop, too. I found out that I can't "spell" numbers any better than words. Where's that calculator when I need it? :embarassed:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Heres one. If a chicken and a half lays an egg and a half in a day and a half. How much does a pound of butter weigh? :wink:

Or better yet. If an electric train is travelin south and the wind is blowin from the east. Wich way does the smoke go? :eek:oooh:

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary

Answers
    1. a pound
    2. No smoke with an electric train
    :smile2:

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

No wonder I couldn't post...I had the answer as x=y(a+b)R:eek:oooh:

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    All hoops are not equal, BG. This ought to raise the intellectual level of this forum by a 100 %.

Those who got out of college will be the only ones standing after this and allowed to comment to a thread. There goes the post clicks and clacks down, like the GDP. Recession and depression has hit the B (period) O (period) C (period).

The ACLU will probably bring a lawsuit for discrimination.

14. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Nobody told me there was gonna be a test

15. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Come to Iowa Russ, we "don't take no damb tests here". 'Course ya gotta leave the 15th wife you got at home in Missoura.

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Paul had to call me at 3:15 this morning and walk me thru the random question.Its good to have the right people plugged in the right places. Thankx again boss
    smokey

17. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    Cher, I had that too, I hit the back button on my browser and then refreshed the page and I got the thanks button to work again. In the random question box I put "A math puzzel" Didn't like that either.:confused2:

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Dont y'all love it when Paul ( Catfish_Commando ) gets bored. Got a say, He has a good sense of humor. :smile2:

What are the folks who work off pics, not numbers on a cash reregister going to do. They cant add but they can super size your order, with the right pic on key. LOL.

Looks like post count will drop. :tounge_out:

19. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    That's kinda like back in the day when West Virginia used to have pictures of a hog and a rooster on the voting ballots. You would either vote for the "hog" party or the "rooster" party.

I s'pose that the donkey and elephant looked too much alike...:eek:oooh:

I can't imagine how much brainpower was required to translate each party from donkey or elephant to hog or rooster! :wink:

20. Big Sam

Big Sam Well-Known Member

State:
    Booneville AR
    Name:
    Sam
    Wasn't that "train-smoke" caused from the condutors Bong?????:eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink: i am addin my 30 now!!!:cool2: