ran into a few

Discussion in 'WISCONSIN RIVER TALK' started by knockdownducks, Jul 25, 2009.

1. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    hey bumped into a few boc members last night on the river, me and the wife were out cattin, you guys should have stuck around alittle longer got a nice bunch of big channels, nice to meet you guys see you again soon good luck.
    roger carlson

Attached Files:

• 028.jpg
      028.jpg
      File size:
      30.7 KB
      Views:
  2. BARathke

BARathke New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey Roger - That was me and wisco fisher. It was nice to meet you as well.

Nice going on getting those channels. We were down by the dam for a couple hours with no luck (going for flats).

Headed up to the LAX feeder creek and pulled out this flat:
    Flat10.jpg

way west is going to be down in LAX on August 7th. Are you open that night/weekend? That would be nice to have us all go out. Maybe even find a camping spot down by Dresbach?

3. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    yeah that would be cool but i only got a 9 horse lol i like to hang out between there and a few other spots but yeah i will be getting my kids back that weekend so they will be down there also,.. i will have a boat ful;ll well probably 2 outta the 4 will go

4. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey that sounds like a plan. Not to worry 'Ducks. I only have a 10 horse on my 1448. I don't think you'll have any trouble keeping up with me. I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Hope the weather cooperates.

The wife and I just got back from South Dakota. My brother-in-law gave me a purebred black lab pup so we made a long weekend out of picking it up.

I'm hoping to get out on the Red Cedar again this week. I have to butcher a couple of Rouen ducks tomorrow. Thought I'd try some of the innards as cat bait.

5. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    Yeah I'm stuck in reedsburg at a foremost farms wish I was in pittsville. I guess give me a time you all want to meet up. We will look like a scooter gang out there lol. I get the 1 through the 9 off so I will be out a lot the next couple weeks ill prefish for ya.

6. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    You guys wanna go biggest fish buys breakfast lol

7. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Congrats Roger on the nice catch an glad you got to see some BOC people there. That's what makes this site what it is. Awesome fellowship!

8. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    yes it does

9. wisco_fisher

wisco_fisher New Member

State:
    wisconsin
    Looking forward to this! Biggest catch buys breakfast sounds like a plan to me. Thanks again for the dip roger. We could probably go out shining for some naked people too lol....

10. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I just love to see brothers and sisters meeting up outside of the forum...keep it up and keep catching em!

11. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I feel like I'm swimming with sharks here...I have a sneaking suspicion that breakfast is going to be on me.

A steady job and the love of a good woman have been the ruination of many a good fisherman.:embarassed:

12. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    lol i like to call it the bass ackwards,

13. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    I'm not going down without a fight. I spent about 7 hours practicing yesterday. I only caught 2 channel cats but If I can learn from all the mistakes I made you boys have your work cut out for you.

A steady job and the love of a good woman have been the ruination of many a good fisherman

14. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Glad yall caught some fish.. congrats thanks for sharing, REPS.

15. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    lol no fight, i havent been at the river in a few days to give you some practice.....

16. wisco_fisher

wisco_fisher New Member

State:
    wisconsin
    Hopefully me and barathke didn't burn up all our luck tonight, we slayed them flatties few 5's, 10's, one 31lb'r tonight.. can't wait for tomorrow.. were you both putting in at dresbach?

17. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    nice im on my way out right now with the kiddys