RamRod Needs Your Help !

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by DeerHunter01, Sep 1, 2006.

1. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Ramrod Needs your help, see he started a nice thread about throwing pies in someones eye, and he sat back and enjoyed the laugh, I have assisted in the thread he put up as to this link:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12519

After his fun I started a nice thread on the board called BOC Pie in the face located here:

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27120

And I aimed this at him in hopes that everyone would join the wagons and circle him, but since I put Tea in that everyone jump on the wrong side of the wagon as I was not thinking clear enough at the time of making this thread. So since it looks like tea is a shoe in for the pie in the face from 10 staff members what are we going to do about Mr Ramrod, how do we handle this task.

So what I would like to do is ask you this, if you nice people would give me 10 suggestions on what we could do to old Mr Ramrod at the National Gathering, I will make a poll up just for him and no one else, and list the top 10 things that was suggested. Please assist me in this operation save ramrod.

Thanks
    BOC Staff
    D/H

Ramrod you knew this was coming didn't you :eek:oooh: :lol:

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I am thinking that there are a few fun things we could do here.

Eat a spoon of stinkbait.
    Put a member of B.A.S.S sticker on his SUV.
    Lip a bullhead.
    Wear a pink outfit all day.
    Still throw a pie in the face.
    Go to wally world in some pink boxers (only pink boxers)

Just trying to help Johnny, LMAO.

3. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    How bout have him clean all fish caught durring the National.

Then have everyone fish for gar and carp

4. fishhook

fishhook New Member

State:
    Willow Woo
    I think I had best stay out of this one with no comment.:roll_eyes: :wink:

5. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    could have serving all the food wearing a dress

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Suggestion #1: Make Johnny clean Tea up AFTER the pie throwing by giving him a sponge bath, up close and personal :wink: I'll be contemplating suggestion #2.......:lol:

7. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Ohhh, Tanya, yer evil.

I like yer thinkin!

On a side note, anyone seen "The Cowboy Way"?? Remember what they did with the calf to get the guy to talk???

8. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Okay, #2: Dye RamRod's hair/mustache hot pink as soon as he arrives and it must stay this way for the entire weekend. Take LOTS of pictures :cool2:

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Say, I have a great Idea.
    How about we have a good old fashioned Pie Duel! We can have Tea and Ramrod enter the Pie Ring ( a ten foot diameter circle) They must remain in this circle through out the duel. They will have one arm tied behind their backs and must grab their pies and throw with one hand. We will set up two tables within arms reach on opposite sides of the arena. The one with the most hits will be deemed the ultimate pie warrior and exulted above all others with the honor of receiving a Nanner Pie!
    Of course this will need to be refereed by a Moderator in a black striped shirt also in the ring of Pie, to count the good hits and generaly maintane order.
    I recommend DH (it's easer to get pie off of a bald head) lmao :tounge_out: :eek:oooh: :lol: :cool2:

10. davesoutfishing

davesoutfishing New Member

State:
    Menominee Michigan
    have him shave his legs and serve everyone in a french maids outfit

11. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Shave his head while he is sleeping, put a B.A.S.S sticker on his head, and put a bunch of them on his vehicle.

12. BamaCats Lady

BamaCats Lady New Member

State:
    Luverne, Alabama
    strip him down to his boxers & send him for a swim in the lake. Oh yeah, don't forget to take pics of the pie throwing & what ever you do the Ramrod, for those of us who can't make it to National!
    Lisa

13. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Eric, I think Jack has come up with a winner here. I do have one request though. Could you and JW bring your pink tutus? I say RamRod and Tea strip down to boxers and each don a pink tutu for this here duel. That is, if you and JW don't mind sharing. I know you guys are kind of possessive about your pink ballerina attire. :lol:

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Seeing how Johnny managed to bring this whole thing upon himself, I think Netman Jack Has hit the nail on the head, LOL!!! Leave it to Jack to come up with a plan like this.
    Question????? Will the pies be frozen, LOL???

15. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    OK...after reading the post I have been left wondering....Its obvious the grlz (not including myself..cause I wont be there) want to see Johnny and Tea in their boxers!! WET boxers at that! :lol:

The shaved legs and french maid outfit just aint right, thats down right scary :crazy:.

And JW leave to you to literally make me laugh out loud with the 'frozen pie' question. :lol:

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    football. Give him the football and everyone go for the ball. LOL.

Thats what we do around my house if someone gets out of line while BBQ ing and watching the game. Throw em the Football, or fumble the ball to them, they get tackled a few times, not another word from em. Do that with Shaved legs, Wearing Pink boxer shorts that says tackle me. LMAO. :lol: :big_smile:

17. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    Fish all day in a thong only

18. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well, there is always the :
    Orange marmalade, a saddle and, a set of jumper cables thing, LMAO!!!

19. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Seems to me that there is someone else that has started another POLL about Pie throwing, on the board!!! I wonder who it might be,HHHMMMM????

20. Cattracker16

Cattracker16 New Member

State:
    Wilton Iowa
    No comment on this subject. LOL pies are for eatin