Ramp Question

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by JimmyJonny, Aug 5, 2009.

1. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Was wondering if anyone knows if Asbury ramp on Hartwell is open ? Last that I know of it was closed down due to lack of funds....not just because of water levels.

Ya cant go by the listing because I've been there before while it said open and sure enough it was closed. So basically has anyone see it open with their own eyes.

Thanks
    -Jim-

2. Redneck in a Skiboat

Redneck in a Skiboat New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yes Jimmy, Asbury is open. It has a nice long ramp and a coutesy dock. There is also a picnic area there with grills. Heck, its a pretty nice place. Like most other parks and boat ramps, You have to watch out for the queers. At least the queers keep the theives ran off. Opps, I probally just offended some theives. Oh well, tough S#!T. There is an island that is not an island unless the lake is at full pool, anyway I've been fishing off the island for the past couple of weeks (just couple of hours right after dark, due to working first shift). I've caught a few (very few) channels there. I've been using cut bream, but it ain't working. I guess I'll switch to herring. Go get em!

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Thanks for the detailed info, LOL.