Ramp locations Map ??

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Kutter, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    I miss my memory, it was a good friend and yet it abandoned me in my time of need.

Awhile back, someone posted a link to a Google map they had drawn up showing ramps in the St Louis area. It shows that it was drawn up by someone under the name of Bhos13. Can't locate who that is, obviously he used a different name while on the BOC. Does anyone know where I can find that thread? I'm trying to find him so as I can make changes to his map. If not, I'll have to start over and make my own. He had put a lot of work in already, so I'd hate to start over.

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Marty (Mr. T) did one once Tom, then someone else tried but was not as detailed... Seems like the cyber jungle has grown up around some useful data where we have no way to index it.:sad2:

3. Mr Okie

Mr Okie New Member

State:
    Okla/Texas
  4. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    The MDC has a map called Missouri Outdoors. It shows all the areas owned by the dept. and all the conservation ramps in the state. It is free.

5. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Wow, all good ones!
    Scott, the one you posted was the one I was looking for. Bryan, I think the one you posted is the same thing, but appears he has updated it quite a bit.

Thanks all, you all amaze me how you can find things. I have been looking for quite some time.