RAMBLIN'S VOL 168 Smokum if ya gottem

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by werethefugowee, Nov 7, 2017.

1. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    That's what I forgot this morning. I leave the house with coffee, then make another pot at the office.... Just realized I didn't start the pot at the office....

jdstraka, SHOWME, poisonpits and 8 others like this.
  2. Keith Mette

Keith Mette Horse-MON Supporting Member

State:
    Palmyra,Mo

No doughnuts??? What kina cop are you? LOL

3. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    LOL Actually I stopped at the local bakery and bought Jalapeno Kolache's for everyone in admin. Thought about doughnuts, but the pigs n a blanket looked better.

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Good morning. I just got back from one of my occasional HEART STRESS TESTS. I sat in the back seat behind Big Red while she drove the dogs to the groomers. It was touch and go a couple times but I have found that by sitting behind her - I can see far less and that helps. Actually I did better than the dogs did because I had a seat belt on.

Joey, did you get the Bobcat back home yet?
    Cop talk?

~~~~~ you OK?

Pitts - where are you?

5. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    No, It will be Sunday unless I take off Friday and go over. My plans for Saturday have already been made. So my wife says....

6. vortex

vortex Twirlygig Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Luke

[​IMG]

7. MObigfoot

MObigfoot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Tom Hoer
    Thinking about you Tuna~~~~

Picked up leaves this AM. Trees have fun dropping them.

Taking a dog to the Vet at 2:30 for surgery.

Granddaughter has a dance recital at the Audrain County Courthouse at 4:30. Probably won't last 15 minutes.

Centex and Vortex I agree about David Allen Coe.

Keith Duck weed don't bother those mud motors they Air Cooled. Used the conservation boat because it was already after shooting hours and that is quicker than getting out 4 layout boats. Plus didn't want to go tooling in an area we haven't hunted for several years with a wood and fiberglass boat that has a 3/8th plywood bottom.

Back in the late 70s there was a family named Love that farmed on the Salt River near the old condemned bridge. Mr. Love put a padlocked cable across an entrance to a small triangle field and gave my dad and a friend a key and said they could camp there any time. Caught several nice Flathead and some of your favorite Blues there. Everybody died but me. Mark Twain Lake kind of ruined it by raising and lowering the water levels.

Later

8. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Tom if that is the bridge west of Monroe we have caught some huge crappie there. I don't eat huge crappie or blues but there is some good carp fishing up north fork. ROTF

JD: Yes, had fillets Monday, but it's cold werk, right now it's cloudy n a bit windy and you know I never fish when it's windy. LMAO

9. centexcop

State:
    Texas
    It's still 38. Haven't seen 39 yet and likely won't.

It's still wet outside and I'm not.

Should have picked up doughnuts as well this morning. They'd go well with the coffee I didn't make until now.

10. fubar4life2010

fubar4life2010 Official USCA Wookie

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Name:
    David
  11. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    That dirty four letter werd, SNOW!! at seven it snowed n got the grass white in mere minutes!!! This to shall pass.

12. vortex

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Luke
    It passed right through here without so much as a trickle. Then again the air is drier than a popcorn fart.

13. MObigfoot

MObigfoot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Tom Hoer
    It sprinkled a little on the sidewalks and driveway then quit.

14. vortex

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Luke
    That was 12beers hittin over the roof an showin off. Jealous?

15. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I worked my whole teenage life followed by my adult life outside.,. Just like a lot of members here...But today Kinda had me thinking I'm getting old...30 degrees out this morning and I just couldn't get that warm...Me thinks I need a new winter coat and not a hoodie and a long sleeve shirt lol

16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hello folks.
    cheep aka russ i be around just aint had nutting to talk about.
    aint watched any foots ball sence them down trooding babys refuse to stand for the national song.gave 4 pair oh niki shoes away too.
    27 tonight mid 30s tomorrow.deer season we had a heat wave hunted in tee shirts seasons over its hunting weather.sounds bout rite.

17. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    As y'all might recall, I passed up a fishing trip with a Bud yesterday due to some electrical problems in the kitchen of the shanty. Well, my Bud had his best day ever on Lake Norman, he caught small Hybrids, large bass, several eater size flathead and some blue catfish, plus a bunch of white perch and spotted bass.

I was at the boat landing when he arrived and took some photos for him and here are a few of them
    DSCN0765.JPG DSCN0766.JPG DSCN0767.JPG DSCN0769.JPG

While waiting on him to dock, got a chance to talk to the Wildlife Biologist who had been out tagging Hybrids and they told me where they caught them. Of course they knew me by name, but I couldn't remember theirs.

Jason, my Bud, had the fun yesterday and hopefully today's my day. He gave me a bag of bait and the location where he caught his, but fish move and I will have to check out his spot and go from thar.

Lite wind this AM and it will be a tad on the chilly side >>> https://www.catfish1.com/threads/fishing-for-blue-catfish-during-the-fall-winter-season.219778/

We ordered a large pizza this past evening for supper and all of us gathered around the Widow Ladies bed and ate it, it was her suggestion.

A little frozen wet stuff in coming our way tonight, sometime after midnight, mostly drift snow from the higher elevations. Three inches along the Blue Ridge area.

Later Gators

18. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    24 Close the Door!! Wind chill of 11 good heavens!!
    After the bout of blinding snow it was tobedmego PDQ I might add.

James you might as well buy that coat, old age won't go away. Trust me.

Tom there are still some Love's down south in the Salt area , nun up north , guess we just don't have that love'n feel'n? LOL

19. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Don't know if you all have noticed, but that Lee is really into home cooking?
    CzBebhC.jpg

20. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Have y'all noticed since Lee Boy went on the Ravioli diet, he hasn't mentioned Scating at tall. He might want to eat some sketty every now and then to move things along, IJS.