ramblin's #-169...merry ramblin christmas...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lee, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    No catting today, mini white caps on the water surface !

2. Keith Mette

Keith Mette Horse-MON Supporting Member

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Fu now think about it.

Why would a pro bass angler that only eats trout be on a catfish site anyway?? ROTFLMAO

poisonpits, SHOWME, bvomark and 7 others like this.

3. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    the venison stew was good last night...this morning was aggs,bacon,taters and biscuits...SCATS...

poisonpits, SHOWME, bvomark and 5 others like this.
  4. MObigfoot

MObigfoot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Tom Hoer
    Showme - the images will fade over time but smell never does.

Probably will be a slow day today. Probably will watch some ancient aliens.

poisonpits, SHOWME, bvomark and 6 others like this.
  5. MObigfoot

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Tom Hoer
    Luke - Just tried out new steam mop in the kitchen. Worked really well. Bissell Model 1940W. $79. 00 at Wally World and rated pretty good. Time will tell how durable it is.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 1:53 PM
    poisonpits, SHOWME, bvomark and 7 others like this.
  6. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    They're predicting a small ice storm for us as well. Monday night through Tuesday mid day. I suppose we will close the whole state

Dead bodies? Hung, shot, burned, cut, decapitated...etc. I've seen them all. Probably more than anyone should see. It's definitely the smell that stays with ya. Can't seem to get your nose hairs clean.

Worked a rollover wreck some 30 or so years ago. I arrived, car was upside down. Clearly a fatality, I cancelled EMS. The EMT questioned me on the radio and asked if he was breathing. My reply was I can't confirm that but will let you know when I find the head....

Car had a sunroof. When it rolled, a gap was created. He went up, no seatbelt, and partially through the sunroof. The sunroof then closed again....

poisonpits, MObigfoot, SHOWME and 6 others like this.
  7. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Joey, I know, I'm sick, but I got a good laugh out of that!!!

8. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
  9. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Cheap, don't tell anybody but, the daily and possession limit in Ok. is 15. LOL

10. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
  11. vortex

vortex Twirlygig Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Luke

Nom nom nom.

Thanks! I’ll keep an eye out. (Or hit amazon. :))

Thankfully, I am not alone. :biggrin1:

12. SHOWME

SHOWME Well-Known Member

State:
    Nixa, Mo
    Mr. Mac glad to see that you know better, sometimes we read about the ones who went anyway!! I know I sure would love that mess of frogs, love me some frog legs, I bought a case of them this summer. I had a good friend in Nebraska that was a trooper and on a wreck the person lost his head too and the trooper came up from the ditch with the head singing "Ain't got no BODY" he lost his lunch. Keef I just pitched my sweet tater, just got outa control, my mother always did that in the winter for some green in her kitchen. Cheap is a FINE mess of frogs. Centex that smell was with my wife and I for days, it really does cling I think, don't want any more. Keef whos the Pro angler?? I quit tournament fishin year ago, later

bvomark, boswifedeb, vortex and 6 others like this.
  13. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    Bass angler is;;;;;;;;; MUTT!!!!! ROTF

bvomark, boswifedeb, Mac-b and 7 others like this.
  14. MObigfoot

State:
    Missouri
    Name:
    Tom Hoer
    Keith I didn't know sweet potatoes would put on tomatoes. ROFL You been grafting?

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 7:18 PM
  15. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    SHHHHH. Carrothead thinks those are tomaters. This is a symptom of eating lots of paint chips as a kid.

MObigfoot, centexcop, bvomark and 7 others like this.
  16. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    hello gang.
    smell of rotten burnt fleash stay with you a while to.when i was 16 my dad was a foreman at a cement,sand,and gravel co.one sunday morning he says to me son i gotta work today cleaning up the yard at the pit.come cut up this old car and you can have the money when i sell it for scrap.long story short version. he told me when i got to the gas tank to cut the straps holding it not the tank.follow orders to a t but when it fell off it splashed old gas on a burning rad instent flash and i was on fire took off running dad cought me and rolled me in one of the sand piles.after a bad roundof getting infected i got out the hospital.people came to visit and would get sick to their stomach and leave throwing up.
    2nd day reading meters 1 and a 1/2 to go.prayers round the tee pee.

17. fubar4life2010

fubar4life2010 Official USCA Wookie

State:
    OKLAHOMA
    Name:
    David
  18. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Name:
    Mac
    Don't know about y'all, but I'm getting tired of the current weather pattern >>> https://weather.com/weather/5day/l/28037:4:US . This ain't no fitting weather fer the South, maybe Bangor Maine or Palmyra MO, but knot on the dead end road along the shores of Lake Norman.

Looks like I'm going to have to release the spotted bass in my live-well dat I was going to use fer bait, because I'm not going cattn' is this type of weather. Wind chimes are doing their thing right now, that's a current Indian sign that thar is some wind out thar, IJS.

I fixed the Squaw's breakfast yesterday morning, sausage biscuits with a dab of mustard. Start telling her I noticed her hair cut and before I could finish and or praise it, she said, I don't like it at all and I'm going to comb it out this morning ! Alls well, dat ends well :biggrin1:

We have to find a place for a large and heavy gun safe in the garage that the WL wants us to have. It belonged to her decease husband and has some sentimental value to her, so that's why we are taking it in. To my knowledge he never had long guns/rifles, just pistols, most of which the WL gave to me, some never fired or so they appear. Now we have to find someone to move it fer us. Also received three more cast iron cookware this past week that I need to clean up and recondition.

I think it was the Hoer that mentioned that Ancient Aliens was on Saturday, mucho thanks for the heads up. I watched it Friday, their normal day fer their show and double dipping was a pleasure. Shame OPIE ain't around to enjoy all this UFO exposure we are now getting.

Later Gators

poisonpits, MObigfoot, vortex and 7 others like this.
  19. Keith Mette

State:
    Palmyra,Mo
    15 I know what you mean Mac. I only saw one UFO and when I shot at it, it was gone!!???

Fu have you started your fresh green onions yet?
    IMG_0666.JPG

You keep dragging your foot and I'll be planting in your trench behind you.

They say it might snow, only the shadow knows?

poisonpits, MObigfoot, vortex and 7 others like this.