Ramblings XV

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by boswifedeb, Jun 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Here we go again! Hope this one is as successful as the others!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Yeah!!! Time to ramble on, folks.

Thanks Deb; been thinking for two days you should be the one to start the new thread. :cool2:

Morning everybody!

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
  4. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Sir John, my hubby's nickname was Bo long before I came along. He's about as country as they come. He grew up working cows and horses. Therefore, the cowboy.

He was going to come on here last night, but was too pooped to be computin'. I'll see if I can get him on here tonight to say howdy to you.

The prez didn't ask our permission on the name usage, but I guess since he's the prez we'll let it slide!

5. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    " PB I just hade a friend Tweeter me "

You had a friend what????? lol:smile2::smile2::smile2: j/k JD

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I got a Roman nose, I like pasta and Italian ladies, Italian is pretty close to Spanish, for all you illegal immigrants out there. Let's see, (X) in Roman lingo is (10). Now (V) in old timey Roman lingo = (5). If you add (10) and (5) you get 16, right Skipeye? (ignore that, that is a joke between Skipper and me). So we got Ramblings (XV). That is a lot of BS spread in the cubbyholes of the archives and led by a woman no less, and an Anarchist no less. Will wonders never cease.

Keep us in line Deb.

Deb, your hubbies a Cowboy 'eh. Cool. Tell him to stick a knee in that quarterhorse gelding and suck up that cinch. Drop his rifle in the scabbard and come join us. I used to be able to cut a horse with the best of them. Have him hand me a sharp knife and we will go looking for BG. Won't even need a lariat. Somebody told me it was his birthday. Wonder if he's weaned yet?

96* with a 115* heat humidy and no wind here today. Weather warnings tell us to stay inside, drink plenty of fluids, check on relatives and neighbors and make sure the elderly are watched closely. They don't even suggest you go to work. Damb fools, who's gonna pay all those taxes for the lowlifes that are inside all the time (except for night).

Wonder who will watch over me, since I am elderly? Volunteers, anybody? Think I will go make some hay in another thread. Any of you folks ever make square bales of alfalfa hay in weather like we are having? Man, I'll tell that kind of work will make you grow hair where God never intended it to grow.

Later, John.

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    DEB you doing it to all of us now; making us move an start over :wink::smile2:
    them women always making us men do things they want :smile2:

8. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Movein again. LOL! I'm just bringin socks and underwear. :wink:

9. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Who cleaned up the camp and moved the darn beer cooler? I put a bag of ice on it last night after birthday cake. Today I get up and someones been messing with the camp.
    :eek:oooh:
    Somebody even did laundry, there's bloomers on the clothes line. I haven't seen any like that since grandma was alive.

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Not my laundry. I just throw them away after a few days. :crazy:

11. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    B G was them your drawers, they were trying to get the bloodhound to sniff :wink::smile2:

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    John, it's been about the same here. This old "elderly" has been getting up at sunup to get in my daily walk before it hits a 100. But we lucked out today. It suddenly started pouring down rain. Dropped the temp down to 80. I open the radar site and not a thing showing on radar? I've never seen it rain that hard and not show anything on radar.

13. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    George, thanks SO much for bringing the undies. Bo will be on here later and I don't want to get in any trouble!:wink:

14. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Boots, if you'll put on your specs and look around you'll see the beer cooler is under the big tree where it will be COOLER!:wink::tounge_out:

As for your panties, er, your underwear, I did do a little laundry this morning and I don't think your Grandma wore any like THAT!:wink::smile2:

15. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hmmm, we have a woman in charge of this finally, and STILL.....so much for the calming influence on the testosterone. She's bringing more WITH her. :smile2:

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    With Deb in charge,,,, she will have all you folks talked into going to Ginger Bay,,,,,Deb knows where the fish are,,,, she seen a few there this spring.

17. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Boots uhh yer cooler was under the tree full but we haf a slight thirst problem so I gotta goto the store(LOL) Sorry buddy man yer barley popps was gooooood! (LOL):crazy:
    Jim Deb wouldnt have to coax me too much I'd love to visit that place and meet LILL GRIZZ -GRIZZ AND LILL J...DEB too:roll_eyes:
    B- man you loose that dang gym/spandex get us a beer and we will talk bout sitting...I prefer shade trees over a/c too get yer poles out too old man we must find some fishes to eat:smile2:
    Big G man you aint nice on the eyes PLEASE put yer dang drawers on(LOL) I am blind
    its bout hottter then the gat4es of hell out and I is bout miserable ....love warm weather but we getting extreme here ....might hit the sipp tonight go look fer me hook...last couyple times out havent done to good .....everything seems out wack this yr including meself(LOL) I must go will ramble with ya's later have a good one

18. cowboybo

cowboybo Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    hey ya olfarts and ladies

cowboybo

in da house!!!!!!

hey mr george you could always go commando!

19. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Well,Evenin Robert,welcome to the BOC and the rambling thread,Enjoy.

20. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    I see a lot of familiar faces along with a new one or two. Haven't had much time to ramble for awhile now.
    I come in just in time to find BG running around in his :eek:oooh:, BG i'll try to stay until ya wear some holes , then I'm outta here :wink::smile2:.
    Postmortem, you still off the beer? I haven't quit but have just had 6 beers in about 3 months now, decided to cut back. Drank beer and dipped for 33 years and the beer is easy to stay away from but quitting the dipping is tough. Getting sick of eating sugar free hard candy.
    Thats about it for me, haven't been doing any serious fishing lately. Me and Sam will be fishing a tournament about mid July in 100 + degree Texas heat:eek:oooh: ike a couple of idiots:smile2:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.