Ramblings Part "XII"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG GEORGE, Feb 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I ain't leadin ya no where. Just figured I'd do it cause everyone seemed so worried about it. So ramble away. I'm gettin my boat ready. :wink: If ya ain't happy then get it killed.

2. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Big George You Be a GOOD Leader given the fact that you drive them Chochoo Trains for a living.Hurry up folks and jump while we have the Chance cause this Sucker is bout to Derail,LOL Just Kiddin ALL ABOARD and All You Rebles move to the rear of the train because we got a Yankee at the controls and them's the New Rules:wink: J.D.

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    :smile2: Can we at least get a caboose put on the end of it? Miss seeing those these days.

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Mr. George, can I ride up front with you and blow the horn, please will you let me. Off we go into the wild blue younder! Katie bar the door, everything goes this go around.

Will, you did a great job with Rambling Part 11. Now we have Ramblings Part "XII", which means that we can talk Roman if we want too.

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Quad di omen arrestant! Odi et amo avare id faciam fortasse requiris, Nescio, sed fieri et excucior.

Hail Caesar! Hail Caesar! We who are about to DIE salute you!

By the way George when do we eat?

Later, John.

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    just don't go wearing any togas, esp in the wind!!!!!:smile2::eek:oooh:

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Since you are a chef PB, I nominate you........now what are we having? And can we get it served on the caboose? Was the cost included with our ticket or we have to pay separate.........please no okra.........:wink:

8. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    First, George is the ticket puncher not the engineer. I get his hat when we throw him off the trestle.

Second. Yes I can cook, but for this outfit you would need a food taster to check things out first. I nominate Kenny.

Third. The only cabooses I like wear skirts. I would say pleated skirts but I think that is out of style. (any kind of skirt will do actually-unless they are from Iowa then it would be a caboose wearing a tent.

Fourth. If I didn't think so much of ya I would give you some more Roman words that Ethnic would even understand about Okra.

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Speaking of trains..........I saw a freight train, that had new shiny, rail cars........every one of them were brand new. (at least a hundred or more) Someone has some money and they are investing it in the railroad. Probably a good investment these days. :eek:oooh:

10. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Skippy checking in for XII.

11. rythymroach

rythymroach New Member

State:
    United States
    Comin at ya with my weapons hung low,
    battalion strength get's us to the ramblin hole
    gonna knock ya right off the tracks
    enuff metal to send you crawling back
    FULL STEAM AHEAD. I SAID FULL STEAM AHEAD

BETTER SAVE THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST

everybody else it's okra casserole and roman 101 til the tossing george party at the trestle!!

Toot
    toot wooo woooo woooo:wink:

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

"EKOOM SPEARY TOOTOO OH" Thats the popes phone number. :wink:

13. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Ok!

Here we go again all you Ramblers.

Hope all of you enjoy it as much as I have.

The Rambling lamp is lit.

Ramble if you got one!

opj

14. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    OpJ is wandering around on another ramblin thread...I'll go get em..brb.

15. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    Will this ever stop hehe.................RAT

16. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma

I sincerely hope NOT.:cool2:

17. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Talking about being thrown off the train!!!.....

I been wondering around out there with my lantern going dim while you sins (trying t fit in here) have been up here Rambling :roll_eyes:

Heck I was out there trying to start another thread so the Commando wouldn't be coming after me.

We got us two Ramblings Part X11 & 12 (even dozen) out there.

Don't know what to do about it other than I like the Idea of riding on the train and I don't even mind taking a back seat but there is something I have to know BG.......
    Is it you or the guy in the hat driving this thing ???:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

Huh hello Cheryl .
    It may be alright back her after all.

Whats fer supper?? :wink:

opj

18. pythonjohn

State:
    F L A Swamps
    Me too Reload .
    Me too!

opj

19. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Evening folks . Looks like we ramblers get a train ride this time. Lord knows where B-G is gonna take us so hang on.

I had a nice mellow day today. The wife and kids took off for Stef's b-day party thing at 9:30am.... so basically I had the run of the house. UFC was on all day long so I had all the TV's on in the house while I cleaned like a cleaning tornado, even the roach would be proud. I even went through all my cloths , if I aint worn it in the last year , it got put in a bag for good will. Man my closet is lookin good now....even in color order, LOL .

I also played around with my pvc sand spike rod holders some. I notched out couplings so the bait casters don't spin around , then filed/sanded all the rough edges to a silky smoothness. If I change a rod from one holder to another I don't have to pull the spike, just change the coupling to the other holder ; ) I also use spinning reels so they have a different notch than the bait casters do.

Well the clan got home around 4:30 with balloons , cake, the left over party stuff and now the house is a mess ...how day do dat so fast ????

Reload.....Bambu asked me to feed the animals at his house but there aint no rabbit food...can I feed it some carrots, LOL ? Cant have the bunny goin hungry now can we.

Well not long ago my 4-legged alarm went off like crazy on something at the door. A guy I gave a estimate to last week stopped over to inform me that he wants me to do the job. He didn't want no part of that dog so I had to lock him up to let the guy in, lol . Not only did I get the job but he is gonna use his truck/16' trailer to lug my stuff around . This means I will do the whole job myself , before I had to hire a friend who has a truck etc. Turned out good because my friend is busy anyway.

Turns out the guy fishes for Striper but doesn't catch much. He just doesn't know how to do it really . When I'm done I'll see if he wants to go and I'll teach him the different methods and doing them all at once. I know where the nice fish are right now but I don't go, I turn it down for cattin ; ) I cant promise anything but he is a nice guy and I hope I can help him out .

Well since I'm so happy go lucky about this work stuff I decided to go fish tonight......heck why not, gonna be cold but water temps hit 54F this past week,,, I'm gonna give it a shot, besides, I've got fresh gizzards on ice ; )

Ya'll take er easy.
    -Jim-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.