Ramblings-Part 9

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    New Rambling Thread :wink:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    The second post. 2nd pic. Look at the white bucket. Follow up to dead tall grass. Stop move rite to end of grass.

1st. pic Middle of pic. Small tree with brown leaves just left and rite of it near the bottom of the tree. Theres somethin there.

Thats the best I can do. :cool2:

3. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ya can lead em to water but ya cant make em drink ......it wasnt like the horney swinger was sittin round fer a pose so I could share with you all (LOL)He was on the move now and were talkin on the sly here.... he is there....I assure you he is there(LOL)......I am bout on mental melt........ My kids painted our puter with white out.....It's lovely having little girls that have to have markers ....crayons.....and finger paint with the side of white out:eek:oooh: But I am not giong to tan there butts I am gonna torture them fer the rest of there lifes they got me bad (LOL)I am not just mad I am thouroughly ticked off and ther lucky I can vent & still read most of the dang keys!........Oh yeah I feel sooooo much better relieving that from my concious now lets talk bout the rest of this day:confused2::cool2:HUH!!! Its gonna be a rough winter....da-da-da......! Beetle them sighns are there and you aint gotta look fer!

4. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Paid my bi-monthly trip to the bait and gun shop this morn. with my trusted dog Jackie. Everybody was glad to see Jackie and I believe someone spoke to me, but not sure. According to one of the clerks, sounds strange to call a masterbaiter that, informed me that they were selling the heck out of ammo and had just placed an order to restock. Got me some slinky weighs and headed back home. A deer crossed in front of us at the railroad tracks and Jackie almost crashed thru the front window.

Picked up some leaves in the back yard with my mower, then had lunch and then my favorite thing occurred, I did my nappy thing. I woke up around 1:45 PM, fixed me a cup of green tea and was sitting on the back porch pulling on a cig. and I noticed a thing of beauty on this day of days. It was my hickory tree in full color, y'all enjoy, I did.

5. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    magic! eureaka!

see i knew change would come!

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Well I'll be dipped into a greasy spittoon and used for alligator bait.

We got a new leader and what a leader. George you Da Man. Our main man.

Keep us sharp George. One for all and all for one. Keep Louderback outta here and we got it made in the shade.

Come on George Baby and lead. I'll take point. Don't frag me.

John.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Doggies are spensive- one is upto bout 1300 & the other exceeded that last time to the vet......but dont worry kids got white out & everything(LOL)

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I would goto work but the beer has tasted good since breakfast.....I realey feel it in the jewls already and its werse then a tooth ache:eek:oooh:eek:h yeah that too :eek:oooh:YEE_HAW CLETUS !

9. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    One more class day tomorrow, then heading for Home Friday!!!!!! Woo Hoo!:big_smile:

Been almost 4 weeks.

• My wife misses me.
    • The dog (who I raised from a baby when she fit in the palm of my hand) doesn't even act like I am gone. She is good to go as long as someone is feeding her treats and rubbing her belly. Oh sure....... she'll pee all over herself when I get home, but word has it that she didn't notice my absence much, never does. She is a traitor.
    • The stepkids.......they didn't even say goodbye....and word has it that they have not missed my presence much either. They'll probably pee themselves when I get back too.......but for different reasons. They are traitors too.

10. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    George, are you offering a free train ride for your lambs?

11. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Present and accounted for

12. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

One way non stop. LOL! Be advised. I was drafted for this mission. LOL! If ya can't keep up ya best head for the over the hill gang. :eek:oooh: Funny you should say lambs Mac. We refer to our riders as cattle. One day out here and ya would understand. LOL!

13. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    George are you gonna raise our taxes or our I.Q.'s :wink:? lead on brother George.

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    /me raises my hand "Present" and asks George can I speak??? heheheheh

15. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Don't tell me they leave you cowpies !

16. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I'm here and ready. What did the teach do wrong???? Gosh and I just picked a bunch of shiney apples for her.

17. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Give em he!! Joisy :smile2:, from a new leader last night to a new leader today. Wish ya'll could trade positions, I'd bet you could have the house and the senate towing the line in short order. Make every American stand on his own two feet or go down like a turd in a well :smile2:. If nothing else you'd have everyone trained on how to catch and cut up eel to catch fish and feed themselves:cool2:.

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    &%$#&^@!!!!!:angry:

Leaving this craphole day after tomorrow for home and just got dumped on by a big AZZ hail storm!!!!!

I am afraid to go look at my truck!

All of my jeans are either in the dryer or the washer. I suppose when my clothes dry I'll have to venture out in the rain to have a look!:angry:

Last time I made a quick run outside in my pj's, I forgot that the entryway door to this apartment foyer locks and I had no key in my possession.:eek:oooh: That was embarrassing knocking on some strangers sliding patio door in my pajamas at 10pm asking to be let in.:roll_eyes:

19. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Skipeye, I wish you could have gotten out of class to come down and fish this trip. I've been spending most of my time in the woods but I would have got the wareagle out if ya could have come down to Kerr. Glad your getting to go home even if no one misses ya:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:j/k. Hope the truck wasn't tore up, that's headed our way now and is supposed to be here around midnight. Have a safe trip home I know your ready:cool2:.

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    YEP on the taxes. LOL!:wink:

Say what ya gotta. Don't bother raisin your hand.:cool2:

Yes they do crap on the platforms.:confused2:

Don't know where I'm gonna lead ya but I'll know when we get there. Send lawyers guns and money. The you know what is gonna hit the fan. :cool2: