Ramblings-Part 8

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CuzICan, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Hey all Boss said start a new one to shorten the thread up and I don't see where someone did yet, so I did....If I was mistaken I guess staff will fix it :)

2. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    <raises hand> Present Mrs. CuzICan.

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    You wearin' blue today teach?

Now we can improve the quality of this thread boys. Everybody be on their best behavior and leave the spitballs in your shirt. No pulling the girls hair and leave all references to curse words out of your oral repertoire.

We are now gonna be tutored by a professional.

Speaking of professional. When those logging boys took those last two loads out of my place yesterday they stopped at the top of my driveway and off loaded 4 nice walnut logs and stacked them neatly in the ditch. Now what in goodness sake do you think they did that for? Give yas a sprinkle covered ice cream cone if you can answer that question. Kind of a question like Kat is asking over in his column.

Good luck Cher. This is a tough bunch.

Later, John.

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Now are you putting me in charge! LOL...ya'll bettah behave in here!

5. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    The price of walnut i can only imagine. I seen a man get 600 bux for one tree here last week. I have a nice stash of it in my shed, but can't decide what to build. Perhaps a walnut thong rack for my wifes xmas present:embarassed::embarassed::embarassed:. My kids think i should build mista kitty a casket for when his mouse catchin days are over?Open to sugestions.

6. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Fisher of men or Fisher of fishes. You get that sprinkle covered cone. What flavor of ice cream ya like?

They don't realize though that my neighbor is gonna buck those logs into firewood this weekend. LOL.

Later, John.

7. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    It's getting a might cold for a lady to be wearing thong sandles buddy... just saying.........

8. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good Morning One and All,

Rambling 8 with Cuz I Did. Boy I might have to wait till Ramble 9 to speak. I never did like grade or high school. Now if this is run on a college level, I will act like an adult and participate.

With school in sesson I will submit a poem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUiObC_WPIE&feature=related

My contribution to the classroom.

Oh No

9. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    In the joke section, under Halloween Idea, is my opinion of school.

10. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    LOL, mine too, I sure get picked on a lot with these children, and yes you may speak! LOL, we in upper level education up in heah, OH YEAH!!!:tounge_out::big_smile:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Shoot drop me couple them logs....thats some good burnin wood...some of my faverite(LOL) gotta go you all no coffee today be back tonight fer beer(LOL)

12. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Good mornin' class. I brought my pencil. Give me somethin' to write on!

Feels like there is some frost on the punkin this mornin'. (what ever happened to punkin?) I hate the cold. This winter, when I'm sufferin', I will find solace in the fact that Iowans will be sufferin' even more, and Michiganders even more yet. OPJ will be crappie fishing in a tank top, and thong sandals, sipping margaritas and eatin' key lime pie while we are breaking icicles off our noses.

Here's a video to get the class warmed up. Hope I don't get suspended. :cool2:

[youtubevid]b5t5GukrWOU[/youtubevid]

13. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Ramblin' 8 is off to the races. I never got caught up with #7.:confused2:

After work dropped the bomb that I am off to Oklahoma for three weeks, trying to catch up on undone things before winter, staining the front deck now.

Builder won't show up to build the rear deck or return calls or stop in my driveway (he lives across the road:angry:). That stuff really torques me off, not like he isn't being paid which means he works for me. Guess I'll just bite it off and build it myself when I return in November. Not sure about the cold though, might do what I can and finish in the spring. I drag projects out anyway and not sure what I would do if I didn't have UNDONE projects. Always been that way, always will.:roll_eyes:

Maybe I should start a deck building thread to get some advice or at least sympathy.

Hope all are well.

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Well darlin here's a chance for us to redeem ourselves, sometimes I get behind too!

15. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    harry and the flower balls...

all present and accounted for.

16. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    Hello country bunkin...

Itching to fish. C'mon quittin time! Friday's always were toughest in school. Probably the day I cut class the most to go down to the lake to swim and fish.

I think I want to be a farmer when I grow up. I drive through some farm country everyday to and from work. I see them fellas out there working from can to can't for about a month in the spring and a month in the fall. Where are they the rest of the year. I bet they're fishing! Of course they're probably in a barn working on equipment or at a second job to make ends meet or in the back 40 repairing a fence or something other than fishing :sad2: Plowboy? What all are they doing when they should be fishing?

17. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    What just two more, and we're out of fingers, and have to start on the toes.
    After that, this will be a Yankee thread. Everyone below the Mason/Dixion will just have to start a Bumkin thread.
    It's like I said before, every time I'm on the Kennedy bridge over to Kentucky, I know while I'm on the bridge, I've raised the IQ of both states.
    I'll sit in the back of the class and if I pull on anything, it won't be a pig-tail.....
    :big_smile:for all my buds.

18. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    back when we were kids on the old home place, there wasn't much time to fish in the summer.
    mostly on Sunday after church,if we could give the old timers the slip.LOL
    back then on the farm,you aether had no free time,, or to much free time.
    the latter = trouble.LOL

19. BigOBear

BigOBear New Member

State:
    TX
    I'm outa here. Yall have a good weekend!

20. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I swear the dog ate it. Thats why I don't have it. :confused2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.