Ramblings part 11

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willcat, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I think everybody is either asleep or still partying so I guess I will start this one ok OPJ??? I see ur still on tonight hope it's alright

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    got it

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    OOOOK I made the switch,Trip or whatever it was,Good part is I'm here ,RAMBLE ONNNN.............:wink::smile2:

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Thanks for starting a new one Will

5. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I am here:big_smile:

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Went to Canyon Lake this afternoon gonna try & post some pics...
    1st one is a nice 10pt hill country deer just the other side of the dam.
    2nd one is him eating some corn some old man put out right before we stopped to get a look at him
    3rd one is the dam outlet that goes into the Guadalupe River where they stocked the rainbow trout

Attached Files:

7. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Let's try two more...
    1st one is the Texas sunset over Canyon Lake
    2nd one is the little guys women eating their share

Attached Files:

8. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Not too shabby of pics, they are from my new phone..I bought the BEHOLD from T mobile and it has a 5 megapixel camera and video recorder, that takes really good pics compared to the others I've had....no rules or regulations on this go around of Ramblings either folks, just let it all hang out!!!!! yea right, they will monitor it just as they've always have, so mind your manners folks

9. justaredneck

justaredneck New Member

State:
    kansas
    today was my birthday and it was a mighty good one. my wife came home with a new bait bucket, m&m's and a bottle of my favorite whiskey bulleit bourbon. we dont have much right now so i was temped to be upset but that would have crushed her. after months of hardship she just wanted to give me one good day how can u argue with that. i have had a bad run of luck lately but every day that goes by i never cease to be amazed by how lucky i am in some way (well almost every day). even the government gave me a birthday present, no kidding, the sent me a letter saying my unemployment was approved, and between me and my wife we might even get by till work starts up agian for me. so now i am sitting here drinking a nice straight glass of whiskey, eating m&ms and wondering what i have done to deserve such a good life.i suspect alot of prayers from alot of people had something to do with it. thanks, its time to let someone else ramble on

10. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    Sounds like you will be really warm tonight. not just from the whiskey :wink:
    have a good one, and share those m&m's with her....

Reload, I bet it got real loud in that drum huh?
    Kenny, did you drag the boat in that cold yet?
    Nice looking bass you caught there JF, I didnt even fish, just wanted to check out the lake to see if I will be fishing there this summer, by the looks of all the boats in the storages & expensive houses out there I think there are just alot people who like to sail & ski, so I will have to see if we will venture out there...you see that town is known for the river where everybody just floats on tubes & drinks, there's a spot they call the horseshoe where it's only half way down the tubing part where it only takes bout 2 hrs, the long way is 4 hrs of floating down the river depending on how much water they let out & fast the current is, maybe I'll get pics of it when they start this summer...

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Right On "CHEERS!" Bro. I am drinkin one fer ya to!:roll_eyes:

12. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    fixen to turn in,Just had ta say ,Thanks Kenny for the phonecall,great visit Bro. Stephen,I think ya had a goodun,Happy B-Day from me as well. I think its great that we all have kept the ramblings thread go'in for sooo long :wink:

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Hey thanks fer them flicks....nice-REAL NICE!....(LOL) mind our manners (LOL) WC always let er hang free:roll_eyes: Ya know we gotta and with that I think I am gonna call er good fer the night after I get this one down fer JRN ...Happy B day to ! & have a good one

14. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yea we will holler sometime Load ...You Take Care it was good to yapp with ya !
    W.C. I am still cryin its too cold fer me (LOL)but the boat & gear is 100% ready to go ya can bet on that:wink:(LOL) That place looks nice. there.....yer gonna have to see whats in there bro:big_smile:Show em there is more then tubin & drinkin....yes sir them puddles look like there holdin to me I'd fish it:big_smile:

15. pythonjohn

pythonjohn New Member Supporting Member

State:
    F L A Swamps

Huh?

Oh Yea!!!

Thanks Will.

Good job!

Uhh Happy B Day Redneck!

Ramble on!!

I was ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ing

opj

16. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    i'm away for a little bit and come back to find Ramblings part 11. boy we sure do talk alot don't we. lol!!! Stephen happy birthday bro and many more. during these hard times just keep the faith and remember what is truly important and things will work out. hope everyone is doing good. i'm just waiting for the Steelers game tomorrow, feel like a kid waitin' on Christmas to get here. GO STEELERS!!!!!

17. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

RAMBLINGS 11, WOW! Life in the fast lane, surely make you lose your mind.

Oh, but Kenny said we already have lost 'em. Come to think of it, I may have said that myself a time or two! :smile2:

Stephen, glad to hear your wife treated you to some birthday surprises; I'm glad you didn't get upset with her. Yep, times are hard, but sometimes just that l'il something will get one or both of ya through. Happy belated birthday bro!

January 10th.....justaredneck....writin' that down now. :wink:

Hugs to you all, have a great day!

18. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Kenny i just saw the pic of your bass lures. man i live for stuff like that and you got yourself a bunch of nice lures there. John i see you like the wiggle warts too. great bait to throw. i like to use clear lures alot and could never find any warts that were. so i took the paint off of two that i had and in clear water and bright days man did they catch the smallmouths and largemouths. the all white ones are great also and pike and muskie love those white ones.

19. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Good morning from 'Denver of the East', where my ashes, when necessary, will be spread among st the flowers and shrubs at my homestead. It is currently in the low 50's and we are expecting some lite showers and 5 to 10 MPH winds.

Z-man, don't worry about that little ole NFL team in Charlotte, they gave the Ariz. defense the game. Go STEELERS!

The second Sunday in every month in the winter time is when all of us striper fishermen on Lake Norman compete against each other for about $1,500 for one single large fish. Today is the day and it looks like we will have ideal conditions. The last decent trip I had striper fishing was last Sunday and the rest of the week has been slow, due to me trying to take care of my right eye. But, I will give it my best shot and see what happens.

Thanks to PETA, a 140 year old lobster, weighing in at 20 pounds was released back into the ocean this past week. It was caught off of Newfoundland, Canada and sold to City Crab and Seafood in New York. I wonder if the lobster knows that it is blessed.

I would like to thank all the Ramblers that contributed when my name was under "Ramblings part 10", I enjoyed it.

I have heard thru the grapevine that we have one long time member that has posting constipation, wonder whats good for that.

It is getting close to the time that I need to head down to the boat, stow my fishing gear, get my bait out of the holding tank and head out on the waterways. Y'all have a good one and be safe while enjoying it. I will try to be safe on the waters and I hope the big one swallows my gizzard shad.

20. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Mac we need to give him a ramblin kick in the chins....If yer talkin bout you know who he will come back when ....and only when if he wants to....Probably tuckered out from the jim and thirsty with nuttin to drink in any case hope he shows back up he's a portant part of the glue that holds us togather round here!...Had to let the critters out and Its bout bitter out there this A.M. so think I am climbing back in the rack with Mama where tis warm....chat with ya's later when it's lill warmer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.