Ramblings- Edition 8000 and 4:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Now here's Jooohhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnny!

"Thanks Ed. Ain't you dead. I am"

Gonna jump on the wagon here and start this thing. I am in a good mood and you might know why from my post on the last edition of Ramblings.

Lets' have another good run here team (without getting locked up or thrown out). I know those moderators have us scoped out.. trouble tickets as hominum.

2. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Post, earlier you stated that you got laid last night, you are not confusing being screwed with laid are you? There is a big difference, you know.:smile2:

3. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That's a sticky subject Mac.

I have enough longevity to have encountered both forms of those terms. Fortunately the term I referred to and was subjected to didn't hurt.

4. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    i find it somewhat nauseating that the same old farts that use to repulse me are now a form of entertainment for me:crazy::smile2:

5. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Dang varmints, who left the door open? (smilely faced hidden)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2009
  6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Can I play? HUH! Can I? Please! :crazy:

7. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Mac good point u made ,glad post knows,the difference between the 2 ,glad he got the good kind not the bad :wink::smile2:

8. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Well we had a big party at the house yesterday and now it feels like I have gremlins partying in my head and playing a game of rugby:eek:oooh: Head hurts to much to ramble today :smile2:

9. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    glad he got the good kind not the bad :wink::smile2:

10. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

I had no idea he had sheep on his spread. This was not mentioned by the recent visitor. HMMMM! :cool2:

11. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Ah hah!!! What do ya know? PB did it. ( In more ways than one, from what I hear!:wink:) Good to see you back among the living.

I'm coming to you live from the lobby of Summit Hospital in Hermitage, TN. Had to bring my MIL to a doctor's appointment and decided to bring along the laptop. Knew the old girl would come in handy for something one day!

Guess what I got? A food saver, courtesy of the aforementioned MIL. Somebody gave it to her and she gave it to me. Hope it works.:embarassed:

Well, gotta cruise around a little bit. I'll check back on y'all later.

Y'all have a good one!

12. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no I mean Bah. Bah to you guys who ain't seen nothin' in years.

An acquaintance has showered me with the new name, John AKA "Lucky" Lotsa showers last night, 5 inches of rain and the real thing. Now I gonna go shower that acquaintance with some Mojo points. Speaking of which I still got the real MOJO and I didn't have to use one of my 5 lifetime tablets of Go Pills. God I wish I was religious I would be giving thanks on my knees and writing a check for the new pastorage. Heheh.

You guys have at it.

BBBBBBBBBBBBbbbbbbAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa. Heheh.

BG, they don't have sheep anymore in Joisey, they are all dead.

13. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    So, PB, are you going to make it official and change your moniker on here like everybody seems to be doing these days?

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

So we're roasting PB today, huh? Well, he deserves it. :wink:

15. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    What in the heck is going on ?? I was on here at 3:am this morning and Deb was running the show. And Now I log back on and some one Fired Deb and Posterbettle is in charge and sounds like He got his Ticket Punched and it wasn't by no Sheep!!! Dang PB Congrat's,Just watch your back I am a little leary of someone( Especialy Blond Ladys) who will Shit Can one minute and then Kiss up to you the next !! But what in the Hell do I know ?? Having Failed at Mariage Twice before.Get It while the Gittens Good,That's my story and I'm stickin to it.God Bless and keep a Good hold on your wallet.:wink: J.D.

16. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Oh man i love reading Johns post.:smile2:

17. boswifedeb

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Now, JD, I resent that!! I did NOT get fired!! I resigned due to the overwhelming workload of teaching my kids!! Can't you tell how hard I'm working right now??:wink:

18. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    WHOA!!!!!!:crazy:

I have been gone a long time!!!!!

PB went and got him some! Some something!:eek:oooh:

I feel like Rumplestiltskin!

19. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    [FONT=Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif][​IMG][/FONT]

Thanks John for letting me get out of the rain last night. By the way, what do you think of little Johnny?:wink:

20. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    BG seems to know an awful lot about ..uh sheep ranching/breeding.:smile2::wink::big_smile:Must be why they cut down all the trees in Joisy so there would be lots of stumps!!!!! Or was that cattle breeding?:tounge_out::eek:oooh:DO they have cows in Joisy and are they contented.Perhaps we should ask BG :big_smile::smile2::roll_eyes::crazy:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.